[ Chapter 24 - Meeting Vandia ]

I met Cana when I was in my third year. 

The executive committee was called to the conference room for the first-ever mixed meeting this year. I came together with the rest of Beta's executive committee and sat next to Ceasar. 

I was glad that he was apart of the committee this year because last year I was always alone. I have known Ceasar ever since high school because we went to the same school. He was eyeing all the girls entering the conference room, looking for another victim when he called out to me. 

I was expecting him to point out another chick that I was not interested in but to my surprise, this one caught my eyes. 

A girl from the house I hated the most entered the conference room. She looked timid and shy but at the same time, I could see how brave she was deep inside. Her caramel-colored eyes and long luscious brown hair were the first things that I noticed. She was slender and tall, I could see her body was well built which means that she probably plays a sport of some kind. 

"Gorgeous," I heard Ceasar comment next to me and I quickly jabbed him. 

"Iota," I smirked. 

"Bro, you're the only one who has something against that house, I can go for anyone," he smiled and I sighed. Normally I didn't give a damn on who Ceasar had his eyes on but this time I didn't want him to get involved. 

"Go for someone else, you'll ruin our house reputation if you flirt with someone from Iota," I smeared and Ceasar sighed. 

"Fine," he smirked at me before he got back to his business. Again, he anticipated, starring at the door, waiting for more girls to come through. I guess it was my luck because the next one who arrived was Beverly, a forth year from Zeta. She used to do covers for magazines so she took Ceasar's attention away from the girl just now. 

Deep inside, I knew I didn't want his hands on the girl just now because I wanted her for myself but the fact that she was from the House of Iota, turned me off. 

The house of Iota was filled with stuck up people who feel that they stand above the rest just because they were smart and wise. It annoyed the hell out of me, everyone from that house irked me. 

"My name is Athena Calleen Vandia, I'm a second year and I hope to get along well with everyone," I finally found out her name when she introduced herself to the executive committee. She had a sweet and mellow voice. She sounded kind as well.  

Athena Calleen, what a long name. 

"Vandia? Are you the daughter of someone from the Vandia corporation and hospitals?" I asked. 

The Vandia corporation was where I wanted to work when I finally graduate. They have the biggest chain of hospitals around the world and they have also created a lot of different cures for diseases and other health problems.