2.3

Don't forget to follow,vote, and comment for a new part of the story (not proof read)
Brooklyn Pov
Being sensitive I said getting up
He was just kidding Jordan said
Naw he meant every word I said getting my stuff to leave wait Brooklyn Jordan said sorry guys I'm not going to sit letting to racist white and jealous jackass talking bad about and me brother and oh just remembered we're going to be on the field later today I said while smirking.
Jordan pov
After Brooklyn Layla said something to Asher why would you say something like that she said I was just joking I don't know why she was being so sensitive Asher said
You know what you're sick if you think that was funny about what you said Layla said getting up to chase after Brooklyn. Really Asher I said getting in his face, what dude not you too Asher said naw don't do that because it was her first day at this school and this how you treat her I said getting mad, how are you going to get at me over a girl that's not even that cute and you barely even knowAsher said next thing I know Punched him don't you ever talk about her like that ever again 😡 while walking off looking for Brooklyn to check on her.
( Oh this is getting juicy 😂😂 what y'all think is going to happen next I'm out yo y'all love ya 😗✌️❤️)