Hawkboy - he leaves for earth

I have decided to add some other superhero's to this book so Hawk girl will be called hawk boy, in this book. I don't know who else I might add to this book yet but I will make sure to add so more characters to this book.

Thanagar is the planet you live on with your older brother shayo and with your brother and with your brother being sort of the military of thanagar there were times you rarely saw him. You knew he will be home later on that day but that all changed when general kaltar asked to speak with your brother in private about something.

Y/n " brother what going on why did the general speak to you about"

Shayo " he sending me in this scouting mission to a planet called earth"

Y/n " ......"

Shayo " I won't be home for while my dear sister but when I return I will come back as a hero"

Y/n " why can't I come with you brother ...."

Shayo " you can't baby sister you have to stay here and help out people, and you have to live your life and maybe even find love"

Y/n " yes brother"

Shayo " I will miss you dear sister"

Y/n " I will miss you as well brother"

Shayo " I know you will be taken care of a few of my man promised to watch our for you"

Y/n " yes big brother" shayo soon left that night and you were soon once again left alone, while you brother as gone you had become a medical intern and started a some what romantic relationship with a guard that worked under your brother.