01

Quick {AUTHOR"S NOTE}

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names,characters,businesses,places,events,locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is unedited it may have typographical or grammatical errors. Sorry about that. I'd get back to this after I finish the series.

I wrote this story when I was 14, so I apologize in advance for my grammatical errors hope you can bear with it. I look forward to improving my writing skills each chapter. I also tend to juggle my writing with school priorities, singing clubs, and journalism but hey like I said, writing is therapy for me, and I'm guessing that's what reading is for you too.

A quick preview before you start the story.

The book's setting is our world some time way far in the future. But unlike the future many of us envision, with technology and all, I envisioned it as a world filled with monarchs, castles, and medieval characters. You get the idea.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you dearest reader for making the decision to have a peak at what runs in my mind:))

So I'll just sit back and watch as I welcome you into my mind of crazy yet somewhat captivating thoughts. *Sips hot chocolate*

***

Paige

It was September.7, 2076 Monday afternoon when I got the letter saying:

To: Paige Ashley Johnstone Bennet,

We The Academic council of Monarchs and Squillionaires of Eres Academy, School of The Royal and the Rich would like to inform you that our school's held a project that's been going on for decades now where in,

we rumble random names of commoners in our entire world and only 2 lucky scholars get picked yearly and those 2 lucky scholars are brought to our School and are able to live the experience of studying the world's best education and to be schoolmates with the most famous people of the world.

This will be freely off charge and You dear are luckily selected to play a part in this project. So on behalf of the whole School of The Royal and The Rich we would like to congratulate you and welcome you to our Magnificently beautiful school.

P.S we would be sending a man of our own into your humble abode to get you ready for the journey to city proper. Your glamorous life awaits you.

-School's Public Affairs Manager

Brigette Von La Fleur

"You should do it Paige" My Mom firmly said the second she finished reading the letter. "It isn't everyday when you get to enter and study in The world's best school!"