chappy one

"I'm here to see Elmo" You snapped at the guard. You were In a sketchy part of Seaseme Street in a sketchy alleyway, at a sketchy door, with two sketchy guards.
"Sorry toots" The life sized puppet said in a scratchy voice.
"DON'T CALL ME TOOTS!" you yelled
"What is all this commotion"
You see the door open and there he was. In all his glory, the man who could make you laugh through tough times. The man of your dreams. The man you fell in love with.
"(Y/n)?"
You heard his soothing voice
"What are you doing here darling? You know how dangerous it is around this part of the street."
"I know" You said
"I just wanted to see you!" You said cheerfully!
A dark expression grew on your face.
"But your goons here wouldn't let me in"
Elmo looked at his body guards.
"Are you giving my princess trouble" He said to the guards
"N-no sir!" The first guard said
"That's not what my hunny said! " Elmo yelled back
And with that Elmo snapped his fingers and two buffer bodyguards grabbed the two original bodyguards and dragged them deeper into the alleyway. The only thing that could be heard was two muffled screams in the distance.
"Come in my googoo bear" Elmo grabbed your hand and led you through the sketchy door. After about 3 minutes of walking you ended up in his office.
"Sup sweet cheeks" You mentaly gaged before you turned around. It was big bird. He always hit on you in front of Elmo but Elmo never seemed to notice.
"Big bird..." You said in a disgusted voice.
"Miss me babe" He flirted
"Ha, you wish" You responded
You looked over at Elmo who was doing work at his desk. You walked over and sat on his desk.
He still didn't notice you.
You took the pen he was writing with.
He just grabbed a new one and kept writing.
"BAAAAAABE" you whined.
"Yes darling?" He said in a sophisticated voice.
You see, he talks way differently in real life. The only reason he talks like a bimbo on his show is so that it appeals more to children.
"Notice me senpai~" You said jokingly
"I am noticing you hunny bear" He replied still looking at his work and not you.
You scoffed and walked out of the office. Just before you made it out the door you heard big bird say "you've got my number (y/n). " You didn't see him but you knew he had a smug smile.

This was the first chapter. I guess I hope you injoyed. This is my first fan fiction and I'm writing it as a joke. I'm going to try to update it as often as possible.