하나

Hi, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), I am a famous singer, songwriter, dancer and rapper here in Australia, my mother is Korean while my father is Australia. I am 14 years old.

I sit there in my studio looking through some emails, when I stubble across a weird email.

"Hello Ms (L/n),
My name is Bang SiHyuk and I am the CEO of the company, 'Big Hit Entertainment' in South Korea. I was listened to your songs and seen your dances, I would like to ask if you want to join a boy group that is due to debut soon.
We will fly you to South Korea and if you do not want to do it we will fly you back, free of charge.

Thank you,
Bang SiHyuk."

I look at the email with awe. He wants to fly me to South Korea to possibly join a boy band? I mean, I don't have any family left here in Australia, so I guess. Maybe I should.

I quickly write him an email;

"Hello Mr Bang,
I'm honoured to receive your interest. I would love to meet these boys and I accept your offer.
Please tell me the departure date and time.

Feel free to contact me +61 *** *** ***

Thank you,
(Y/n) (L/n)."

I shut off my laptop and jump onto the couch. I can't believe this, I've always wanted to go to South Korea. Apparently their music industry is really good.

I heard my phone ding, I pick it up and see it's Bang SiHyuk, I quickly unlock my phone to see the message.

Hitman Bang
Hello Ms (L/n), it's me Bang SiHyuk.

(Y/n)
Hello Mr Bang, how are you?

Hitman Bang
I'm good thank you, how are you.

(Y/n)
I'm good!

Hitman Bang
Wonderful, well, I've bought your ticket and you will be leaving in two days, prepare for a week minimum, of that is okay.

(Y/n)
Sounds good.

Hitman Bang
Also, I would like to add, once you leave and if you decide to join, you will live in their dorm with them. So, when you go back to Australia, make sure to ship your stuff.

(Y/n)
I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

Hitman Bang
I'll be standing at the airport with a huge sign with your name on it!

(Y/n)
Haha, I'll look out for it! I'll also message you when I board the plane and when I am about to land.

Hitman Bang
Also, don't be shocked, you're flying first class!

We continue to talk about the plans until our conversation comes to an end. I go to have a shower and once I get changed, I start to pack.

I pack seven pairs of pants and shirts, undergarments and some other things. I sigh and head over to my bed.

I shut my eyes and fall asleep.