I get off the plane and see the massive sign with my name on it. I run over and see Bang SiHyuk.

"Hey (Y/n)!" He says giving me a hug, "How was your flight?"

"It was really good, I'm so tired." I say laughing.

He chuckles, "Well, I told the boys and they seem to be very excited to meet you. You will be staying at their dorm so you can really become friends with them."

"All right!" I exclaim smiling.

"Would you like to meet them how? They are currently practicing at the company."

"Sure!"

"Then." He takes my suitcase, "Lets go."

We head into the car. Someone screams, (bold is Korean) "Omg! It's (Y/n)!"

I quickly get into the car after waving to the fan and Bang SiHyuk drives off. We talk about random stuff and he tells me to call him, Hitman Bang, I laughed at first but he did too.

We arrive at the building and walk in. All of the heads turn to us.

We head up to his office and we sit down. He then picks up and phone, "Yes, hello manager, can you please bring bts to my office please? The surprise has arrived."

He puts down the phone and smiles, "They'll he here shortly."

I wait a few minutes until the door opens, then, I see seven boys walk into the room. They all bow looking at me, except for one, "It's really (Y/n)!" He exclaims.

I wave and I watch his cheeks turn a light pink. They all take a seat, "(Y/n), how about you introduce yourself?" Hitman Bang says.

I nod and smile, "Hello my name is-"

"Wow! Such a nice accent!" One of them says.

I smile, "Anyways, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), I come from Australia and I am 14 years old."

"Now boys, introduce yourself. In English." Hitman Bang says smiling.

"Hello, I am the leader of this group, my name is RM, please just call me Namjoon." He says smiling.

"Your English is wonderful." I say smiling.

"I learnt awhile ago." He says smiling.

"It's nice to meet you, Namjoon."

I look that the boy next to him, "Hello~" I say smiling.

"Hi, I am, V." He says, "You, call me, Taehyung." He says pointing at me then to him.

I smile, "Nice to meet you Taehyung."

"Hello. I'm your hope, you're my hope. I am J-Hope. Or Hoseok."

I laugh at the last part, "Nice to meet you Hoseok."

"Or Hobi, you can call me Hobi."

I nod smiling at the man.

"Hello, I am Jimin, nice to meet you."

"Hey Jimin, nice to meet you too."

"Hi, I'm Suga, call me Yoongi."

"It's nice to meet you Yoongi."

"Hello. I am Jin, or world wide handsome. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

I look at the last member, he seems so shy. "Hi... I am... Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you Jungkook." I say smiling at him.

He looks away, I notice his ears are red. How cute.

"So, now that you all know each other let's talk about honourifics." Hitman bang says, "(Y/n), you know Korean honourifics right?"

"Yes I do. It's just, I'm uncomfortable calling someone Oppa." I say rubbing the back of my neck, "How about I cal them Hyung?"

"That's good enough for me." He says smiling, "(Y/n) will not call you oppa, she will call you Hyung instead, since oppa makes her uncomfortable."

The boys nod and smile at me. We go over some other things, like how I'll be attending Korean lessons with Namjoon. Turns out I'll be sharing a room with Jungkook.

We all head over to the dorm, "Take a day off tomorrow, get to know (Y/n)." Hitman Bang says, "Take a day off tomorrow, get to know the boys." He says to me patting my back.

We all say goodbye and walk into the dorm.