Chapter 3: Battle of A Lifetime

"I'm coming for you, Thanos,"

Is what Thanos hears before he snaps the stones.

He hesitates, "I am... inevitable," He says with a wicked smile.

He snaps, but nothing happens. He snaps again but nothing happens. He turns the Ironman Gauntlet and the stones are there but it isn't working.

"Sir! Someone just entered the atmosphere!" FRIDAY informs Tony.

"Someone just entered the atmosphere," Tony informs everyone.

"I'm here! That's not me!" Carol informs them as she's still recovering from the blow Thanos hit her with the power stone.

They all look up and see the clouds glowing like the Infinity stones.

Davina emerges from the clouds and lands infront of Thanos, "I want my stones," She grits through clenched teeth. Her eyes having electrical rainbows in them, "With or without your consent," She says with an angered tone.

"I don't even know who you are!" He exclaims at her.

"You'll know by the time I'm done with you," She says and then starts glowing purple.

She throws her arm out and the purple power flows out of her hands and hits Thanos.

Thanos goes flying back and hits his army.

"Kill her! Kill her!" Thanos orders his army to go after her meanwhile she starts smiling.

"This is gonna be fun," She smirks and summons her power.

She then taps into her power and blasts the aliens with her purple beam. She then proceeds to use her mind stone to have the army attacking her, attacking eachother.

She has her eyes set on Thanos while she's fighting. She sees a worm like creature coming her way and she blasts up into the air and punches it with a glowing purple fist of hers.

The wormlike creature goes into the force and crashes down on its teammates. She hovers down and walks towards Thanos.

"Everyone let Davina get to the stones! Don't stand in her way, stand with her!" Steve tells everyone on the coms.

Steve manages to get everyone to make her a clear pathway to Thanos.

"Give me the stones," Davina orders with a snarl.

"I'd rather die,"

"That can be arranged," She then power punches him into a nearby rock and it collapses on him.

She waits for him to break through, like she predicted, and he breaks through. He scowling at the girl.

They stalk towards each other and Thanos grabs the power stone in his hand and proceeds to punch her, only she catches his punch.

"W-What? This is impossible!" He screeches with an angered expression.

"Try me," She growls and proceeds to steal her power stone from him.

It flys around her before is settles on her right hand. She smiles at the stone and then glares at the Mad Titan.

"Give the stones over!" She yells and then uses the power stone she lift a rock and hurls it at Thanos. He uses the reality stone and turns it into bubbles.

She then senses it's power and throws her hand out and the reality stone comes flying at her and attaching to her left hand.

He tries using the time stone to reverse time but, as expected, her connection to it, makes it fly to her. It goes flying around her and connects itself above the power stone on her right hand.

She then tries advancing on him. He uses the space stone to teleport behind her but the noise from it doesn't catch her off guard like he hoped.

The space stone flys off the gauntlet and flys towards Davina. It spins and lands on her left hand above the reality stones.

Davina had had enough so she used her mind powers to make him take off the mind and soul stone off of his gauntlet. He proceeds and they start flying around her.

The soul stone flys around her and attaches itself on her collarbone as the mind stone lands in the middle of her forehead.

(An idea of how it looks)

She looks at the powerless Titan, smiling happily, "I am The Creator. Your worse enemy. Now be gone (thot)," She snaps her fingers and wishes for him and his army to be gone. Forever.

Looking around the battlefield she sees familiar faces, like Steve and a fat Thor, then sees all of Thanos's army disappearing. Davina smiles at seeing the war end and, being a plus, they won.

She looks at the power stone on her right hand only to notice it seems younger, "You went back in time Steve. He destroyed my stones. You can take the stones in a little," Davina looks down, "I'm dangerous without the stability it gives. I am sorry," She apologizes, looking back up.

"No need to apologize but how long do you think it'll take?" He asks with a tilt of his head.

"Until I can find gems to place my power in also not long," She responds, giggling, "Now I believe I give into my part of the deal. Let me bring back your friends like you brought me my stones," She brings her hands in the air, her powers crackling like a fire, and brings the down looking like the bifrost.

In the middle is the old, but new, Gamora, Natasha, Pietro and Vision, and Loki. A light also goes around Thor, bringing him to his old, fit self then healing Bruce's arm from his snap with the gauntlet.

"Pietro! Vision!" Wanda exclaims and runs to them, hugging them with everything she has.

"Nat?" Clint, Steve, and Bruce all say at once, not believing their eyes.

"Hey fellas," Natasha replies with a smirk, "I totally knew that I was gonna come back from a rainbow," She laughs with tears in her eyes as Clint embraces her.

"Thor, I never thought I'd say or do this, but I missed you, brother," Loki says as he embraces his older brother.

"I missed you, too, brother," Thor says with tears in his eyes.

Davina smiles before a light shines around the army and they are back where they came from. Except T'Challa, The Avengers, The Guardians, Peter Parker, Valkyrie, Thor and Loki, Pepper Potts, Ant Man's crew, and Carol Danvers.

Another light shines and the mess that was around repairs back to its old self. She smiles, "I'll be right back," She says before she sets her disappearing to grab worthy stones for her power. She then reappears and takes off the past Infinity Stones and give them to Tony.

She places her six worthy stones in her hands and then they start glowing like a rainbow.

When she removes her hands, it's the new and improved infinity stones.

"I've made the stones, once again, but now with everyone who fought with me today, as of you guys, will be able to pick up the stones. It's like Mjölnir, you have to be worthy. And you all are," She smiled and with a wave of her hand, the stones disappeared.

"Thank you for your help, Miss Davina. I'll be happy to see you sometime on your journey of life," Thor said with a smile of seeing his brother again.

"Of course, 'King' Thor," She smirked at him, "I must get going. I'll hope to see you through this lifetime and so much more," She nods at them and in a puff of black and purple she disappears.