°Boston°

'Let's go! Boston Crew!' Alex bellowed, bringing everyone into a group hug in the airport. 'I'm so excited you guys. This is like my dream team and I can't wait to share this journey with you all'.

'Thank you for having us again, Alex' Jade thanked, sitting back down on an airport seat as well as everyone else.

'Kayc, did you text your mom that we arrived at the airport?' Sean asked, taking a seat beside Kaycee.

'I did. Stop worrying, Sean. I'm 18' Kaycee giggled, bringing her legs up to meet her chest.

'I know, I know. I'm sorry.' Sean murmured, tilting his head to Kaycee's side as they both watched a video together, before bursting out into laughter.

'What so funny?' Bailey asked, as the whole crew huddled around them and watched the not so funny video.

'What so funny about that?' Delaney questioned curiously, sitting back down.

'I don't know. It just is' Kaycee laughed boisterously.

'Best friend-couple tings' Kenneth smiled, admiring the two best friends sharing a moment together without even realizing it.

'Now boarding: Gate 32, Plane 6' The air hostess announced.

'Let's go crew!' Alex cheered, rolling his suitcase towards the line.

'Ticket please' The lady asked, hand open. Sean handed her two tickets, one his and the other Kaycees, as the two walked into the plane side by side.

'Window seat or no?' Sean asked Kaycee as he loaded their hand carries above their heads.

'Window side' Kaycee cheered, shuffling in, as Sean took the middle seat and Bailey took the seat closest to the aisle.

'Friends?'. Kaycee nodded her head as she opened the armrest didvideing them and leaned in closer to him.

'I can't stand being around this much cuteness' Bailey whispered to Jade who was sitting directly opposite her. Jade laughed in response, forcing her attention back onto the screen in front of her.

'Sean' Kaycee giggled, when the boy slung an arm over her shoulder and poked her sides.

'I'm not doing anything' he chuckled, pulling her closer to him.

'Stop it, Shamu' the brunette murmured, laying her head onto his chest. 'We should get some sleep, Sean.' kaycee yawned, wrapping an arm over his chest, unconsciously.

'You're right, get some sleep. I'll wake you up when we land'.

'Thanks, Sean' Kaycee whispered, before her eyes fell shut and her mind went blank.

'So when are you going to tell her?' Bailey smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

'I don't know, Bails.' He sighed, holding Kaycee's waist protectively.

'I'm just saying, Kaycees gorgeous. You don't need to be a genius to know that' Bailey started, taking a deep breath in.

'What are you saying?' 

'All I'm saying is that, it'll only be a matter of time until someone actually asks her out.' Bailey concluded, closing her eyes. Sean thought about what Bailey said, deep down he knew she was right. But another part of him trusted Kaycee to not say yes to someone else. He wasn't her boyfriend nor was she his girlfriend, but the two had an unspoken rule to not date anyone else. It was just how things were between the pair.

'Sean, are you not going to sleep?' kaycee asked out if the blue, shocking Sean.

'Oh-um -I. How long have you been up?'