~ Chapter 16 ~ (Final Farewell)

(Y/N) has been following Sasuke for 10 minutes. He don't know where his father is heading right now. (Y/N) suggested for them to find the nearest recovery manor too attend Sasuke's wound but Sasuke rejected.

(Y/N) is very worried right now since his father is paler than usual. Sasuke is also limping rather than walking right now. (Y/N) offered to help his father but Sasuke also rejected his offer again. They continue to walk until they stood at a top of the waterfall.

"Father, why are we here? It's better if we find the nearest recovery inn for your injury rather than wasting our time at here

"Father, why are we here? It's better if we find the nearest recovery inn for your injury rather than wasting our time at here." (Y/N) told his father. He's soo worried right now.

Sasuke however is calm right now, "we wouldn't make it (Y/N). The nearest is one hour away and I don't have much strength to walk anymore. I'm loosing too much blood right now." calmly Sasuke said to his son.

(Y/N) is however persistent. He offered to carry his father by himself. He couldn't bare to loose his father after his mother recently.

But Sasuke rejected the idea. (Y/N) is feeling more frustrated right now. Sasuke just smiled looking at (Y/N). He understand what his son trying to do.

(If you want to get in a better mood while reading this, play this... If somehow it couldn't open, just search 'man of the world' at youtube) - A/N

"Calm down (Y/N), it's okay" said Sasuke. "NO! IT'S NOT OKAY!" replied (Y/N) in frustration. "Your are pale and also bleeding. I'm worried right now. I can't loose you father. N-No I can't.... Not after mother..." (Y/N) feels like he want to cry but he hold it back.

Sasuke then come closer to (Y/N) and put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder comforting his son. "(Y/N)! It's okay. I know you are more stronger than this. All I want right now is for you to listen to me..." Sasuke said in calm manners. (Y/N) just nodded.

Sasuke then bring out the container with yellowish fluid that he took from his office earlier. Then Sasuke opened up the top lid and told (Y/N) to hold it carefully.

Sasuke then covered his face soo his son can't see what he is about to do. Sasuke gouged out his right eye. He ignored the pain and put it at the container.