Chapter 7 ♡

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²

We all sat around the dinner table, the women I saw before now known as Fuyumi conversing with Yuri while I existed awkwardly. Endeavor was mid-discussing something about All Might when my father interrupted "where's your other son? Shoto, if I remember correctly" everyone who was formerly talking became quiet as a awkward silence filled the room.  The Todoroki's knew he was too worn out by Endeavors merciless training. 

Another problem with the current situation, I needed to go to the bathroom but I was too nervous to ask so I held it in but now it's gotten too much. I gulped nervously, eyes shifting around before I quietly spoke up "I-I need to go to the bathroom" my father turned to me and gave me directions. I made him repeat it 3 times cause I kept getting confused and forgetting, on the 3rd explanation I still didn't know where to go but feeling to embarrassed to ask again I got up, thanked him and went to go search for it myself.

6 minutes passed, regretting my decision as I hadn't realised how big this house was. Just as I was walking past another door, I heard something so faint I almost missed. It sounded like a small whimper of pain. Just as I was about scurry away from this creepy shit, I stopped within my tracks re-thinking the possibilities of what was in there and the low likeliness of what was in there being a kidnapped victim or something. After considering for a few seconds, I decided to go check was in the room.

My hands wrapped around the handle, twisting and turning it. The door opened revealing what looked to be a bedroom, soon enough my eyes where locked on a small figure. Curled up on the floor was a boy that looked to be around my age, with split coloured hair of white & red. But what caught my attention, was his bruised and battered skin with small cuts displayed throughout his body, my mind immediately went to the idea of him possibly being abused by his father, knowing Endeavor that seemed like a likely outcome.

Unaware of what to do, contemplating on whether there is anything I really can do  and should just leave to let him heal or trying to help him. Before I chose a route of action, the boys head had turned in my direction presumably becoming aware of my presence due to the sound of the door opening. 'Well obviously no one in this household is gonna help him, they're probably the cause of it'

With that thought, I came to the conclusion that I should use my medical experience (taught by my parents incase I needed the use of information) on him to try and lessen the wounds even if by a little bit, anything would be good. "Who are you?" His small voice spoke, "I'm (L/N) (Y/N), our parents know eachother" I replied in my most soothing voice moving closer and bending down near his level as I gathered the supplies I would need (don't ask why they where just lying there lmao)

"what are you doing?" he asked in question moving back a bit obviously not trusting me "you shouldn't be here..." I didn't reply, instead I proceeded to disinfect his wounds. As expected, I felt him flitch against my touch as the alcohol entering his bloodstream emitted pain. "I'm not trying to hurt you" the words left my mouth in a guilty tone, feeling bad about causing pain to someone in such a state regardless of my good intentions. 

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘗𝘖𝘝🔥🧊

The pain I'm all so familiar with consumed me once more. A child should not have to have fantasies of what it's like to have a non-abusive parent, no one should have to face this. My skin ached with cuts much deeper. Everything hurt. I shivered on my cold bedroom floor, curled up in a protective ball, too worn out to use my quirk to heat me up. Feeling so hopeless and hurt, before I could stop it a quiet whimper left my mouth for no one to hear in this solitude. 

Moments passed, until something caught my off guard. That being the sound of my door opening. My blood froze, trembling at the idea of that fiery son of a b*tch not being done with me. Looking  up, I was relieved, confused, shocked and feeling vulnerable. A beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) and (e/c) eyes stood right before me. A girl I had never seen before.

Thousands of questions filled my head, but only one made it's way out "who are you?". All I wanted was to be left alone right now, hating someone see me so vulnerable. But the strange girl didn't leave, instead she strutted around my room gathering some items then moved towards me bending down on her knees while giving me her name. "What are you doing?" I managed to ask , feeling skeptical of her presence. There was no response, she only conducted the action of disinfection one of my smaller cuts displayed upon my skin. 

I knew what she was doing now, my mother had done the same when she sometimes tries make me recover after a hard day before she gave up. I still couldn't help but flinch in response, embarrassed at how weak and pathetic I must look now.  "I'm not trying to hurt you" the sound of her voice strangely soothing me. Too weak to resist, I complied letting this '(Y/N)' treat my wounds the best she could.

I was surprised how someone her age was so experienced with these things, watching the way she moved with precision in interest. Without even meaning to, my eyes trailed up to her face admiring her features, not even realising the time go by as I  was too caught up in her beauty, unaware of the last band-aid being placed until (Y/N)'s soft voice alerted me of it knocking me out of my trance.

Scanning my body, it was evident she had done a good job of fixing me to the best she could. But why? why was she doing this? no one had ever shown me such kindness, no one had ever treated me like a real human being. Maybe I was starved of affection, maybe I'm too tired to think properly, But whatever it was I felt a foreign spark of infatuation rush through me. Compulsive obsessive thoughts echoed through my mind, what is this feeling? why am I feeling this? what is wrong with me, I just met her. I shook off what just occurred and decided to ignore it, I'm sure I'm just not thinking right... yeah that has to be it

𝓝𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓐𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝

Afterwards, (Y/N) left Shoto to recover but that wasn't the last she saw of him. The (L/N)'s where seen more frequently at the Todoroki's, (Y/N) often abandoning the rest to check up on him then pursue treatment to aid him the best of her ability.

At first, Todoroki closed himself off it was long until he began to open up. Overtime as they grew closer, Todoroki developed a unnatural... fondness and dependency for (Y/N). His opinion of her twisted from 'the strange girl that helps me' to 'a angel sent from heaven to free me from this hell'. (Y/N) was his light in the life full of darkness, was there for him when no one else was. He became willing to do anything to keep his (Y/N) from being stolen away

absolutely infatuated  

𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒫𝒪𝒱𝒮 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒, 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹- 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝑔𝒽𝒽 𝐼 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝒮𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝒾𝓉.🥀

𝒜𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉 (𝒴/𝒩)'𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝑒 🤭