°52

Somehow, through the chaos of the night, the eleven teenagers found themselves in the warmth of Jaemin's house

"I think I'm dying." Yeonrin uttered out, dragging herself to Jaemin's sofa and dropping down on it.

"Hey Renjun, did I ever tell you how that one time I accidently spilt paint on your moomin drawing?"

"You what!"
"Okay, come on Seri- you need some water." Jisung said, redirecting her over to the kitchen and away from Renjun.

The girl sat on the seat at the breakfast bar, head down on the table as she groaned in pain.
"Mum?"
"Nope, it's me."

"Oh, Jisug! Yo man, what's up!" She slurred out, holding her fist out for a fist bump.

Jisung sighed, walking over to her and placing the glass in front of her. His fingers gently brushed the hair out of her face to allow her to drink the water.

"I think you drank too much."
"Pfft, I'm not even drunk." She rolled her eyes.

°

The daylight seeped into the room, illuminating itself through the window panes and brightening the surroundings with the warm sunrays.

A groan fell from her lips, turning around- only to smack Chenle on the arm.
"Yeah Mum, I'll get up soon." He mumbled, turning around and snuggling into Jeno.

"Chenle shut up." Eunjin muttered, groaning at the light- squinting as she opened her eyes.

Jaemin, Haeji, Yeonrin, Donghyuck and Renjun had taken Jaemin's room whereas the rest took the guest room.

She looked over, seeing Mark basically dangling off of the other bed as Seri layed in it comfortably with Jisung beside her.

Eunjin sighed heavily, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back on the pillow.
"She's in for a shock."

The Eleven teenagers seemed to have slept longer than midday, now nearing 2pm as they began to get up one by one until the girl tossed in her sleep.

The sudden intensity of the sunlight made her eyebrows furrow in her sleep, head aching immensely.

Seri cowered into the pillow, blocking the rays of sunlight from her.
However the pillow was not a pillow, Instead it was a very much sleeping Jisung.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the boy sleeping next to her and she jolted up in the bed and frantically looked around.

"Oh..." She sighed in relief as she saw Eunjin and Chenle snoring away on the opposite bed.

"At least nothing happened." She muttered, sliding out of the bed and hissing at the pain pounding at her head.

"Hey Seri, how you feeling?" The voice of Jaemin entered in the hallway and she sighed.
"I want to die."

"Well, you can go freshen up- my sister has spare clothes in her room. Don't worry, she doesn't live here anymore so it's okay to wear hers."

"Oh okay, thanks Jaem."
"No problem, bathroom is on your right." He beamed, walking off to the stairs.

Anywhores how we feeling about the book what should happen with Seri and Jisung

How should they get together 👀