16

NAOMI BIT HER LIP TO STOP HERSELF from laughing as the large group entered the castle, the new addition to the group looking around in wonder.

"Woah," was whispered into the air as she looked around, Naomi nudged her in the side to keep her walking and giggled at the girls embarrassed face.

"You got a power?" Khalil asked lazily as he leaned against Jayson.

Daisy blinked in surprise before nodding excitedly "I can control animals. Only a few though, when I use my power it enhances the animals strength so they're able to bite through our skin." She explained and Jayson let out a loud groan

"If you ever set an animal on me I'll rip your legs off." He said and Emmet laughed, mumbling the word 'pussy' and hissing when Rosalie smacked him.

"Why don't y'all put your bags away, we'll meet up in my room." Naomi said and Carlisle nodded with a small smile "See you soon," Esme called as they turned and began walking the opposite direction.

That left her, Khalil, Jayson, and Daisy. Eugene too.

The wolf-dog was walking In between Naomi and his owner, head happily turning to look at each of them and his tail wagging happily.

'Damn, I wish I was as happy as that dog' Naomi thought before beaming as she saw the large double doors of the throne room.

"Okay, Cmon." She said and pushed the doors open.

"Mom said it's my turn on the Xbox!" She shouted as the doors flew upon, Felix and Demetri could be heard snorting out laughs as Caius pinched the bridge of his nose.

Daisy was looking at Naomi like she'd grown a second head. She's heard how the kings are, ruthless. And Naomi probably just signed her death certificate.

"N-Naomi." She squeaked and Naomi blinked in surprise before laughing "I'm chillin, don't worry."

She skipped over to Aro who was smiling at her and glancing at the other girl in curiosity. "That's Daisy. She's my new friend and she controls animals, and wants to join the guard." She said simply and plopped down into his lap, pleases smile on her face.

"Alexander," Marcus summoned a lower ranked guard who bowed and looked at him "Take Miss Daisy to the training rooms, Felix will see if she's fit for the guard." He said, small smirk on his face as he stared at the thick golden string connecting the two vampires.

"N-Naomi?" Daisy was confused and Naomi had completely forgotten her joke, too focused on the comfort she felt snuggled up to her mates chest. "Ohhh, righ-"

"If you're to join the guard, see that you don't use the queens first name in presence of the kings." Alec said firmly, eyes glistening with expertly concealed amusement.

"QUEEN?" Daisy gaped and the dog next to her howled in confusion.

"Naomi, darling. What'd you tell the poor girl?" Marcus asked and the short haired girl seated in Aros lap. "She told her she was part of the guard," Jayson sniggered

((A/N: why did no one tell me I was spelling that wrong. Fuck, I been spelling 'snickered' this whole ass time. I feel so tiny brain right now.))

"My lady," Felix grinned wolfishly ((Haha, irony)) at the shorter vampire who was still confused with the entire situation.

Daisy met the vampires shining ruby eyes and smiled slightly; taking the hand offered to her and sending a beaming smile to Naomi who held up a peace sign with a wink.

Khalil watched intently as they walked out before making a weird noise "They're totally mates." He muttered and Demetri raised an eyebrow "And yet you can't tell who yours is." Was muttered into the pleasantly quiet room.

"Aro," Naomi said as she turned, her face close to the kings as she grinned "hm?" He asked, eyes staring shamelessly at her plump lips. "I bought that present." She smiled before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his, a gentle and steady kiss that, sadly, couldn't escalate because Jayson and Khalil had both started screaming. A small shadow made bunny angrily thumping it's feet and jumping at them.

"Oh, sorry y'all. Can't control him all the time." She shrugged and snapped her finger, the small bunny turning to face Naomi. All anger seemingly disappearing into the air as it hopped over to a now standing Naomi.

"Let's go back to the library. I really wanna play Minecraft now." Naomi said as she stared down at the rabbit made of shadows.

"You're not making another rabbit farm. It broke our Minecraft server." Khalil said firmly and Naomi cackled "Bunny," she said and Khalil sighed, turning and walking out the room, the queen and her bestfriend not far behind.

Carlisle and Esme sat comfortably on a love seat, sharing a book as the rest of the family sat with their laptops, sneering and laughing as they played their game.

"NAOMI GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Jasper yelled and began aggressively clicking the mouse. "I want your iron." Naomi growled and Carlisle could faintly hear a distorted 'eouf!' As jaspers screen turned red.

"You actually killed him?" Alice asked with a whine as her cute looking character walked in on Naomi's screen.

"He had a lot of iron." Naomi said simply as she made a crafting table, making herself a new set of armor and then hitting alice who was a bit away from her, stealing potatoes from the villagers.

"GUYS, LETS GO TO THE NETHER!" Khalil yelled as he and Emmet ran toward the village, both of them having obsidian.

"I don't fucking trust you." Rosalie snarled as her, Bella, and Renesmee neared the village.

"Where the fuck did Edward go?" Jayson asked with a growl as Edward began chuckling quietly "why?" Naomi asked before glancing down at the new notification in chat

'ThrobbingBussy died running from Edward'

Renesmee began snickering as Edward let out a gasp.

'Edward tried to swim in lava to escape Lovelypeaches100'

Bella sighed at her daughter and husband who were now glaring at each other childishly. "SHIT," Rosalie screeched as a creeper appeared next to her.

"I'm done. I hate it here." The blonde sighed as her own screen tuned red. "And that's on what?" Naomi asked as her own screen turned red

"Anger issues." Her, Rosalie, and Jayson said in sync before pressing the 'leave game' button.

"Y'all, we should make TikTok's. Oh, please! I wanna flex on people with my top energy." Naomi said suddenly as she quickly pulled out her phone, Jayson rolling his eyes as he, Emmet, and Khalil entered the nether world.

"You're a bottom you idiot. Look at your mates, then look at you." He said simply as he pushed Emmet and Khalil into the lava before leaving the game himself.

"You say that, but you ain't ever topped anyone in your life. Bum ass Bitch." Naomi said simply before laughing as Jayson tackles her, swirls of light gently pushing against her skin and making her laugh as she was tickled.

"Shit, fuck, stop, I'm sorry!" She said between laughs as she launched at Rosalie, hiding behind the blonde who rolled her eyes and sniggered.

"You really are different." She mused and Naomi almost said thank you before pausing.

"Are you calling me stupid?"

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Anyways, how would y'all feel about a Carlisle story. I'm tired of writing straight relationships though so he'd have a boyfriend.

Carlisle is such a secret top though-

Anyway, I've been writing a story for Carlisle and I'm not sure if I should post it or not, it's entirely up to y'all because I'd get sad if no one read my book :<

I love y'all, bye <3