𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝟑𝟑

❝𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎?❞  -- 𝑶𝒃𝒊 𝑾𝒂𝒏 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒊

❈✱❉✤❈✱❉

Astrid was hoping she would get to see Mandalore's bio-cube cities that the Mandalorian government had constructed after centuries of war had turned their once beautiful plant into an inhospitable desert. 

But Obi Wan had other ideas. 

When they emerged from hyperspace before the planet, Obi Wan directed their ship to Mandalore's moon, Concordia, instead. 

"This is where the Death Watch resides after their exilation from Mandalore," Obi Wan told Astrid. He'd probably sensed her confusion. She hadn't realized the Death Watch wasn't on Mandalore. 

Their ship began to descend down into the atmosphere of the forest-covered moon, and as their ship passed through the thin cloud cover, Astrid realized it was snowing. The entire surface of the moon was covered in a layer of white. 

As Obi Wan lowered their ship through the forest canopy to the ground, the wings of their starship knocked off the clumps of snow that had gathered on the branches of the dark green pine trees. 

Astrid began to shrug on her Jedi cloak, but Ahsoka snatched it out of her grip. "Are you crazy?" the Padawan admonished. "The Death Watch aren't stupid. They will recognize a Jedi cloak right away!" 

Astrid sighed and protested, "But what else do I have--" 

She was cut off mid sentence as a scatter of dark colored clothes landed on top of her face. "There," she heard Ahsoka tell her proudly as Astrid pulled the clothes off of her face. When Astrid hesitated to change into the clothes, Ahsoka urged with an impatient wave of her hand, "Come on now, Astrid. Hurry up and get changed. Master Kenobi and I have a mission to complete, too."

Astrid moved into the back room and closed the door behind her before she began changing into the new clothes without sparing much of a glance at them. When she was done, Astrid rushed back out into the cockpit, and her eyebrows rose in appraisal as she spotted Anakin standing in his new clothes where he stood just behind the pilot's seat. 

He wore an all black tunic and trousers with a black fur lined cloak over top. Anakin looked very... Sith-y. He only needed a crimson lightsaber to complete the look. 

But then Anakin started bursting out laughing as he caught sight of her, and Astrid opened her mouth in astonishment, about to protest his laughter by pointing out his clothing, before she glanced down at herself. She realized she was wearing the exact same clothes as him, just in a smaller size. 

"Hey!" she countered, pointing an accusatory finger at him. "Laugh at yourself! We're wearing the same thing." 

Anakin only tossed his eyes playfully. 

Ahsoka handed the two of them their own comlink as she told them, "Tell us when you're finished toying around with the Death Watch, and keep us updated on your progress." 

Astrid nodded as she slipped her comlink onto her wrist underneath the long sleeves of her shirt.  Astrid casted Ahsoka a curious look as she asked, "You sound a little unhappy, Ahsoka. Were you wishing to tag along?" 

Ahsoka cut Astrid a narrow eyed look as a blush began to creep over her cheeks. "No, I--that would be stupid," she stammered out. "They know my face."