Introductions

2 things are in Johnnys head right now. 1, He is gonna die. 2, If his hair looks ok. He tends to be pretty obsessed with his hair. Eventually, he gets back up and fixes his hair but its still pretty bad. After quickly evaluating his recent near death experience, he faces another problem. This girl he ran into. Who is she? And why does she look... familiar? And then its clicks. "Hey- aren't you-
Johnny gets cut off by the girl. "Watch where you're going you freak. I almost spilled my boba." She states angrily. She whips back around walking away but turns back and stares at him. Johnny stumbles up to her face. They just sit and stare at eachother in silence. Letting others pass them. She is so much more pretty in real life. Her small smile and sweet eyes. Shortish black hair and perfect lashes- "Hello??? are you alive???" Johnny shortly gets cut off. "Did you get dropped as a kid or something?" She says again. "Sorry i just thou- uh im really late i have to go now". Johnny takes off in a second knowing he is already late as it is. He runs so fast the girl barley even notices. "What a weirdo." She walks away confused and mad.

.......... some time later
(Johnny POV)
"Dude did that really just happen?" Johnny keeps replaying that scenario over and over in his head trying to understand it. "Theres NO way thats her. Could it really be Bebiisan...?" He throws his head back in frustration. But not too loud to disturb anyone in class. The professor was talking about some random class stuff that he wasn't paying attention to in the first place. "I didn't realize she was THAT short. But i wasn't rude to her... right??" He contemplates his life existence. "Oh shit i fucked up." Sitting with his hood up in class anxiously waiting for class to finish up. He hides his head from the rest of the class wanting to curl up in a ball.
"Fuck me." I gotta get out of here.