Pain ⚠️

Tessa's POV:

I hold in a scream as my hair is yanked hard. Bobby throws me on the hard kitchen floor. "You stupid bitch. You can never do anything right. You're 14 minutes late and I'm going to make sure this beating will remind you who's in charge here", he shouts in my face as he grabs ahold of my hair and drags me to  his bedroom. He pushes me towards the bed.
He knowingly looks at me, expecting me to obey. I know better. I do, but I'm terrified to the point that I can't move. Next thing I know, my right cheek is on fire. He slapped me hard. "Get off the floor you whore and get over here and take off my belt". 

He knows I hate this the most. He makes me take his belt off of him. The same belt that he's about to beat me with.

I walk over wasting no time because if I don't go fast, my punishment will only be worse.  I undo his belt and hand it to him. His rough calloused hands turn me around so I'm facing away from him. He pulls my shirt off of me and rips my leggings and then my underwear off. I try to cover myself only to be punched in my side for it.

He wastes no time throwing me onto his bed as he starts to whip me. Fourteen lashes for being fourteen minutes late. Ten lashes for not making dinner on time because I was late. By the end of it I was heavily sobbing to the point where I was gasping for air.

He didn't care. He never did. He enjoyed my pain. He enjoyed it even more knowing he was causing it.
I tried to get up and escape his room when he slapped me hard across my face again and threw me back on the bed.

"PLEASE. NO. I DON'T WANT TO. PLEASE. IM SORRY. PLEASE. DON'T DO THIS. I WILL BE GOOD". I knew what was coming next as my pointless begging continued. I heard his zipper and then he thrusted into me roughly and painfully.

Five minutes later he finished and slapped my ass "for good measure". He walked out of his room after telling me to clean up the mess I caused. I couldn't move at first so I just laid there, crying quietly until I started to feel blood drip down between my legs.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I made sure to lock the door. I turned the shower on and got in. I winced as the cold water hit the open welts and wounds on my back, butt and thighs. I can't do this much longer. I don't know what I did to deserve all this pain. Part of my believes I do deserve it because that's what he's constantly telling me. It's my fault. I deserve this. I did this to myself.

I pushed my thoughts aside. Got out of the shower and finished cleaning up Bobby's room. I listened to see if I could hear him downstairs and was quickly relieved when there was only silence filling the air. I looked out the window and his truck was gone too. I sighed heavily out of relief. I went into my bedroom, locked my door and laid down on my makeshift bed I made that was two sleeping bags on top of each other. I cried myself dry and drifted off to sleep.