𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

"If you don't shut the fuck up right this second I will fuck you right here on this counter, babygirl

"If you don't shut the fuck up right this second I will fuck you right here on this counter, babygirl."

My breath hitched as he said those explicit words. He hovered his plump lips over mine and held them there, just centimeters apart. Our foreheads touching each other and making eye contact full of lust with a little bit of love. The only noise around us was his soft breaths and my shaky ones.

He couldn't let the sexual tension go on for any longer and made his move.  His rough hand slowly caresses the side of my face and licked his lips. At this point I don't even care that I had a glass shard ripped out my foot five minutes ago, I just wanted him. He puts his other hand on my waist and kisses me softly.

His lips move down to my neck, sucking on it softly. I let out moans as I hold onto his bare chest and wrap my legs around his waist. He releases a groan in our kiss from the friction that was caused by his groin rubbing the inside of my thigh.

 He releases a groan in our kiss from the friction that was caused by his groin rubbing the inside of my thigh

Every time he left his love marks on my neck he moved both his hands closer to my hips. His fingers play with the hem of my shirt. I broke our kiss so he could take my shirt off me, throwing it in a random place, leaving me in my white lacy bra. Thank god I wore matching underwear today.

Michael looks at me and bites his lips, "Goddamn Sahara, what are you doing to me?" His fingertips brush over my breasts, giving me goosebumps, then move upwards to my shoulders. He pushes me down onto the marble countertop.