Chapter 20: Girls night?

Only a true best friend can protect
                                                        ~Richelle Mead

Only a true best friend can protect                                                        ~Richelle Mead

You woke up to see that you were still on the bathroom floor. You quickly got up seeing how unsanitary it was, but all that did was make your head adrenaline. You looked around to see Hani was gone, of course she would take the chance to run as soon as you were marked.

"I mean I don't feel evil?" You questioned yourself. You turned around to look into the mirror. Your arms were inked with black flowers on your bicep, similar to Hani's.

"What the hell!" You yelled at your reflection.
You were shocked. You couldn't process anything.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

You looked to the door.

"Whoever is in there, are you okay? You've been in there for 25 minutes." You heard Irene's voice. You quickly opened the door to see Irene wide eyed.

"Y/N I was looking for you. Y-your arms?" Irene took your arms and glanced at them.

"H-Hani she marked me." You stuttered out, you were feeling a mix of sad and anger.

"That bitch, where is she!?" Irene scowled.

"I don't know, I passed out and when I woke up she was gone."

"Wait, marked as in demon marks?" Irene asked looking up at you. You nodded slowly.

"But shouldn't your marks be stars then?" Irene added. Now that you thought about it, it should've been stars.

"I'll take you to the headmaster." Irene hooked her arm under yours.

"Please don't let the boys know, they're having fun. I don't wanna ruin it." You tried to smile.
She nodded.

"I'll warn you when I get the urge to kill you." You randomly threw that in. Irene looked at you in shock.

You looked around the headmasters office to see the lights were still on. You knocked on the door before heading in there.

"Y-Y/N your arms? What happened?"The headmaster quickly stood up from her desk.

You explained how Hani tricked you into coming to the bathroom with her. To the moment you noticed she was a demon, to the moment you were marked.

"This doesn't add up though..."

"You should be having other marks, and you should want to go to the underground." She crossed her arms.

"So you don't know why I have these marks?" You asked her.

"Is it possible because she's the next savior, she can't get marked?" Irene suddenly butted in the conversation. You glanced at her.

Wait she knew you were the next savior?

"No, most of the saviors did get marked and they did turned into demons." The headmaster hesitantly said.