05

• 05 - THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS •
The time where students of Semideus Academy get gifts and acknowledgements by their deities.

| Nisha's POV |

"Nisha! Are you ready? We need to go!" I heard South's muffled voice from the outside of the room. Naomi is already out on the living room since she finished first.

"Hold on!" I quickly put on my blazer and button it up to complete my attire for today. Today's the claiming ceremony and wearing our uniform is required. Their uniform here is pretty cool actually. White long sleeve blouse atop with maroon blazer, school crest on the left chest and maroon checkered necktie. On the lower part is a 3 inches above the knee maroon checkered skirt with knee length socks and school black shoes. I quickly grab my ID, pin and phone from my study table before walking out of my shared room with Naomi.

At the living room, I found the three of them waiting for me. Okay, it's not like I'm too slow. They are just so fast to prepare themselves that I'm left alone to be waited. "Wiihh!! Let's go already~!!" Westley squeals and the first one to get out of our dorm. She is really excited, maybe because of the gift their Dad will gave.

Hmm.. Now I'm wondering what my Dad will give me later. I put on my ID and my pin just beside the school's crest when I saw where South put it.

We made our way to the ceremonial hall like South said. When we reach the hall, we got met by opened huge brown doors that have unique carvings on it. We get inside and sit to our assigned table which is a quite near the stage. When we settled down, I got a chance to roam my eyes again. There are many students already however it didn't obstruct for me to see the whole interior of the ceremonial hall.

The hall is huge. The structures is mixed of modern and ancient greek. There are pillars or columns that are placed paralleled to the hall and between each pillars are the human size statues of the Olympian gods and goddesses. There are also paintings hanging on the walls and some statues of minor gods and goddesses. I look up at the ceiling and saw a whole painting of the old stories in greek mythology. There are also three big chandeliers hanging in a row lighting up the whole hall.

It's amazing.

There are also scattered circular tables around with a stage in front. The stage is big enough to perform something though I noticed something like a magic circle on the platform. Maybe for the ceremony that will happen today.

Suddenly the noise inside the hall lessen as the sound of the doors opening caught our attention. All the students get up as we do the same. My brows furrowed. What's happening? I felt South's hand on the back of my head and gently put it down making me hang it. Okay.. I'm totally confused. I saw on my peripheral vision that all of the students have their heads down too. I slightly raise my head and see students getting inside the hall.

I squinted my eyes and noticed that there are 9 of them. 5 boys and 4 girls. Wait.. they looks familiar to me. And it hit me. 6 of them are those students. Those students who brought me to the infirmary on my ever first day which is yesterday. They will go pass through us and looks like the daughter of Demeter which is Juliane saw me. She show me a grin and wave at me. Elaine, that is also beside her noticed me and also give me a wave. I just give them a smile and a slight nod cause I already notice some students eyeing me too.

I don't exactly know why every students here is treating Luana and those 8 students like a royalty... like.. what's with the head bows and respect? The 9 students settled themselves on the circular table that is at the front near the stage. The guy with purplish hair nod it's head and like a signal for every students to sit down. Now... I'm curious who really they are here.