51 • Happy Moments

Flashbacks continued -

A few days went by. Situation changed. Fights continued. One thing that never changed was their love. It kept increasing with every passing second.

Keerti and Naksh's wedding day it was. And there were so much hustle bustles in the house.

K "Amar, woh flowers lane bola tha tumhe. Abhitak nahi laye tum!"

He saw his brother lying on the sofa doing nothing but using his phone.

K "Aur aap! Yaha baithe baithe bas phone pe lage raho. kaam toh kuch karna hota nahi! Aur Mansi tu bhi. Keerti ki help kar kuch. Yaha kya time pass kar rahi hai."

Shubham and Mansi made faces.

Just then Singhania siblings came including Naira for some ritual.
Kartik got mesmerized seeing his girl who was looking very beautiful. She always looked pretty though. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Mansi "Bhai, kaam karo. What are you staring at?"

Shubham "Hume bol rahe the. Ab dekho kudhko!" They both teased him while he glared at them.

K "Hogaya tumdono ka? Now do some work."

While Naira felt his gaze and she ended up blushing.

Mansi "Ahm! Aapdono kahi pe bhi shuru hojate ho yaar!" They both looked down in embarrassment.

N "Aaplog yehi rukhiye. Main Bhabhi ko leke aati hoon." she said going upstairs to save herself from teasing.

K "Main bhi chalta hoon."

Mansi "Koi jarurat nahi hai. Aapdono waha romance karne baith jaoge."

Kartik ruffled his hairs blushing. He quickly went to her room.

___

Everything went well where as she was too busy to spend time with him. He wanted to talk to Naira. But couldn't get chance.

Finding no chance, he messaged her on phone to come meet him. She just refused him saying someone might see them.

K "Main tumse baat nahi karunga phir."

N "But..how? Main kaise?"

K "Mujhe samajh agaya tum mujhse pyaar hi nahi karti."

N "Kartik, aisa nahi hai."

K "Pyaar karti ho toh zarur aaogi." Emotional blackmail.

N "Oh God! 200 kilo ka overacting karke ab mujhe fasa diya. Kaise jau ab?"

She quickly thought of an excuse to go to her desperate Kartik.

N "Gayu di, main apna phone bhul gayi."

Gayu "Jaldi ana. Hume jana hai."

Naira nodded and hurriedly went to his room. She was about to enter when he pulled her closer locking the door behind. She got scared by his sudden act.

N "Ahh! Kartik! Dara diya!" She squealed hitting him lightly.

K "Sherni darti bhi hai?" He said teasing her.

K "Tumne der kardi aane mein. Main yaha kabse wait kar raha hoon. Aur subah phone bhi nahi uthya tumne. Kyu?"

He started walking to his bed having a smirk on his face and silently put some water in his eyes to show her he was crying.

N "Oh mujhe pata chal gaya. Ab pyaar nahi karti nah mujhse isliye." Naira fell into his act and hugged him sobbing.

N "Aisa nahi hai Kartik. Tum ro mat please. Mera phone off tha. subah main busy thi. uske baad phone karti. lekin socha yaha aarahi hoon toh direct mil lungi."