Teaching

Yosef hugs the little girl to thank her for totally opening his eyes.

He is really a fool.
Sir Randy and Emerald try to teach him but he still closes his eyes and ears to them.
He has to be reprimand by a small commoner to understand.

"B-bastard...W-what are you....doing?"

Yosef raised his head and see Emerald looking at him with disgust.

"Hm? Emerald, I have to tell you something."

"Don't come near me! Pervert!"

Yosef face paled.
Then he lightly push the little girl away.

"Do not misunderstand!"
His face is red.

Emerald glares at him.
"You can't fool me! I saw it with my own eyes. Disgusting pig!"
Emerald pull the little girl away from him.

Yosef sighs.

"I...I am just thanking her."

"Little girl, what did he do to you? Where did he touches you? We can sue him. Trust me."

Yosef sighs.
"I am a fool.
And didn't understand. So I have to be knock down a couple of times before I understand completely...That...I am really foolish."

Emerald blocks Yosef view to thr child.
"Whatever you are saying..I will not let you harass this poor girl."

"I want to apologize to you, Emerald."

"Apologize to the little girl first."

"Listen to me! I am pouring my heart now! As if I will care about a little girl's body!"

Emerald eyes widen.
She put her two hands in the girl's ears.
"Do not listen to him. You are very lovely."

Yosef scratches his head in frustration then look at Emerald.

"Everyone loves you. It is irritating to accept. So I find all reason why you are nit worthy. But..In the end, I am just finding fault because I am jealous. You have a lot of people backing you. While I...I was treated better but...I clearly have no one."

Emerald looks at Yosef.
"You...are not saying that so you can escape prison right?"

"What are you even saying? I only hug her a bit to show sincerity! I am already 13!"
Yosef said and looks away.

"So that is why. I thought you really am abusing her. Haha."

"Do I look that bad?" He said.

"At least Big Brother Rodrigo is a better prince than you."

"Hah. He is better? A lap dog of the King?" Yosef said mocking his eldest brother.

"Prince Rodrigo is the crown prince but he doesn't use his title to force other to like him. Though he schemes to make his name popular, he is not excessive and he doesn't treat people as tools. He appeals to the soldier and try to befriend them. Learning how to adapt and treat them with respect."

Yosef blinks.
"You know so much about him."

"Not really. Soldiers love to chat. When they are talking they mention his name and call him a foolish boy and also dedicated. Some thinks he is cool and inspiring. Because Prince Rodrigo shows a portion of himself to them. That is how you move people's heart." Emerald smiles. "The Golden Hawk Eyed likes you too. Call you trying hard chick sometimes but they like your heart."

Yosef cries.
He doesn't know why but tears just pour down.

"What?" Emerald is startled.
"Why are you crying?"