❤️ ѕιχту-ѕєνєη

A high-pitched scream left Jiahui's lips as she clutched onto her soulmate's body, hiding her face into his chest.

"That's cannibalism! I don't want to look now!" She whined, lightly hitting his chest out of fear.

"C'mon, you're just a little baby" Donghyuck made her lookup.

"But you are very used to this! I'm not, and I hate it" Jiahui pouted her lips, burying ur face back into his chest. "Am I allowed to go to sleep...?"

"Yes, you can" Donghyuck smiled before kissing her forehead and watching her face as her eyes closed. "I still have to have that meeting"

He reminded himself before turning off the TV, setting his alarm for midnight, and chasing himself into Never-Land with Jiahui.

❤️

"Jeno-yah, what do you think he's going to talk about?" Renjun plopped himself on the bed, drawings little stars in the air.

"I don't know, but Jiahui has definitely suggested it" Jeno sighed, they were both so curious.

"Aren't they watching a horror movie right now?" Renjun monotoned, after hearing the shaking screams of a girl from the room next door.

"Probably. Doesn't sound like she's doing well, though" Jeno lightly chuckled, going back to his computer to play video games. "Wanna play?"

"Nah, it's ok. I'm just gonna sit on my phone"

"Ok, join whenever"

❤️

"Miyoungie~" Jaemin called out, back-hugging his new girlfriend.

"Are you hungry?" She still kept her eyes on the phone in her palms, not looking up to see his face.

"Pay attention to me~" He sang close to her right ear, repeating for the other one.

"Hold on, I'm texting my parents and sister"

"Oh... Ok then, yes I am a little hit hungry" Jaemin pecked both of her cheeks.

"I'll cook you some food later"

"Thanks, babe" The boy smiled, resting his chin on Miyoung's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Donghyuck's going to talk about leaving the mafia society today- Or at midnight. Renjun and Jeno don't know about it yet"

"Really? He took Jiahui's advice- Or whatever"

"I guess so, but I kinda wanted to leave too. Even though that's how we make our money, I want to have a normal life" Jaemin spoke softly. "Jeno probably wouldn't like the idea but, he'll find his soulmate. Renjun would be ok with leaving, we all just did it for money"

"Really? You guys can still get jobs if we all work- Plus, Renjun and Jeno's soulmate, we could probably keep the house" Miyoung smiled as she felt another kiss being placed on her cheek. "You like kisses don't you?"

"I love them" The both laughed and Miyoung got up start cooking something for Jaemin.

❤️

Donghyuck couldn't sleep, he was too concerned about his friends' reactions to the sudden news.

"Will they accept the news?" The anxious boy asked himself, fiddling with his sleeping girlfriend's finger.
He found it cute when Jiahui slept because she looked like a tiny baby.

"Well.. Once Jeno and Renjun find their soulmate, they will automatically want to protect her, even if that means leaving her group" Donghyuck tapped the side of his head with his finger, telling himself that he's a smart-ass. "Now, I can just go to sleep, and worry about it later"