*14*

Meanwhile at School

Jungkook POV

Y/n is the only student who got detention today, i saw her pouting cutely when i told her that but she eventually nodded and went to her seat,,,,,i got busy with my work while y/n again busy writing something on her diary resting her head on table.

2 hours almost passed while we both were just busy in our work.

Signing last paper i sighed in relief and looked over y/n to see what is she doing but instead saw her sleeping while her head resting on her arm.

I chuckles looking at her, i quietly walked towards her. She was sleeping like a baby while pouting as small strands of hair hiding her pretty eyes..

Without even noticing when my hand moved it's own near her face and slowly removes hairs over her eyes,,,,,I kneeled down on the floor and crossed my arms over table resting my chin on it,,,i admired her face.....i didn't know what i was doing but this was surely giving me inner joy watching beautiful features on her face.

Am i looking like some creep right now ?? - i thought keeping that smile on my face.

my eyes grew wide when she opened her eyes and met mine..

We both froze on our position with wide eyes not breaking our eyes contact.

The space between was so close so no one even dared to breathe.

I saw her face turning red as my ears also starts to burn....

we both stayed on that position until i heard the bell ringing..

I quickly stands up and went to my desk and starts finding things i don't know.

Y/n POV

I felt someone touching my face but those hands were giving strange feeling of comfort so i kept my eyes closed until it hit me..

I'm at school who is touching my face..

I quickly opened my eyes and froze as my breathe got stuck in my throat.

I heard bell ringing and he quickly went away..

What was he even doing?? And why were we so close to each other  - I almost screamed in thoughts as my whole body burning inside, heart beating damn fast inside my chest.

From embarrassment i crossed arms over my head.

But then i heard him clearing his throat as he starts speaking..

Jungkook : u-umm...y/n detention is over.

I sat down straight but kept my head low and nodded while my hair hiding my face..

I can feel him staring at me but i just quietly start packing my things...

Why i'm not getting angry at him?? Why this making my heart beating million times faster?? Why i am even embarrassed?? Oh God this is awkward.

I took everything and stood up..

I was about to leave class until Mr.Jeon called me..

Jungkook : Wait y/n.

I turn around and look at him..

Jungkook : umm....i was saying i don't think you will find any bus at this time as last bus must be already gone till now......so i'm saying i can drop you home if you are comfortable.

I just looked at his face trying to read if he is serious...

jungkook : don't worry i'll not do anything to you and i'm sorry about my behavior just now i don't wanted to make you uncomfortabl-

But i was quick to speak

Y/n : no no it's okay don't apologize...also don't worry I'm not thinking anything else it's just......i never saw you being this sweet to anyone that's it.

He laughed at my statement and i also did the same.

Jungkook : so let's go??

I nodded happily and we went out together towards his car.

I don't know I'm suddenly so comfortable around him after that night he walked me back hospital..we talked a lot walking together sharing things and laughing at each others stories and jokes....my heart wants to trust him so i did.

When i was at hospital he always used to text me and we always end up chatting for hours, this was new for me and lowkey feel strange things inside me but i don't know i felt comfortable, he also used to make me laugh sending meme and jokes....there is when i found how funny and down to earth person he is,,,,guess just like how he made assumptions about me i also did...which i regret now but glad we made our bond better now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Jeon was driving while i just looked outside.....i guess we both don't know what to say or how to start any conversation.

Now i fully understand why people say "it's different talking someone face to face than talking on texts" now look we both are silent when we both want to talk.

Suddenly he said something and I looked at him.

Jungkook : do you want to grab some coffee??

Y/n : oh well.....i don't like coffee..

Jungkook : then maybe chocolate milk??

I thought for a second about it...

Y/n : sure...

I smiled

he nodded smiling and turning car around towards café near the school.

He parked his car near the café and we got out of the car...

But while closing the door i saw two familiar faces leaving café and they were........holding hands????

Y/n : hobi and Lisa???....here???

I said while jungkook came and stands beside me.

Jungkook : what happened??

Y/n : doesn't that couple looks familiar..

I pointed at them and he looks that direction..

But he starts laughing....i looked at him in confusion

Y/n : why are you laughing??

Jungkook : looks like they both finally starts dating.

Y/n : what!?! But they didn't told me and how you know about them??

Jungkook : oh well i just knew about their crush on each other...but not about them dating.

I looked at him with my mouth slightly open.

Y/n : i feel so left out and don't know what's happening around me anymore....my own friends forgot me after dating no wonder she was acting strange.

I pouted feeling betrayed..

Mr.Jeon laughed at my reaction and patted on my head slowly..

Jungkook : it's okay y/n...maybe they just not ready now, They both care about you a lot i'm sure they will tell you soon.

He said and I nodded in understanding while biting my lip nervously and saw their figure disappearing as they went away...

I sighed and we went inside the café together..
.
.
.
.
.
.
This for today i hope you enjoy, sorry for any grammatical mistakes and take care 💜