I can't believe it, there were three! - Fanfic 5

After Andy yelled at his mother again at the hospital and was calmed by Sullivan, he decided to forget about the problems at the bar again with his friends. Everyone at the station was happy to go out and have a little drink, except Miller, he decided he didn't want to share the same space with Vic other than the work space.
- I love it when we can drink together, it gives me a relief, things are pretty heavy at the station. I wanted Miller to at least look me in the face. Said Vic.

- I still don't understand what happened until today. It doesn't really make sense to me. Said Meuri.

"I want to explain this one," said Sullivan, pulling out a chair for Andy to sit and sit next to. Miller fell in love with Victoria after she moved in with him to help him with little Pru, he simply decided it was better to get away from him completely because he thought it was not the best for both of them. But he didn't tell her that and just told her to leave his house, and he didn't let her see Pru for the whole time. Only a few weeks later he told the truth and they fought again because Victoria could not understand his side and called him immature, and yes he was, but now they avoid each other for months and nobody at the station is patient anymore.
- What hurt me the most is that he doesn't let me see Pru, like nothing to do. Said Victoria drinking beer.

- So what's new? Maya said that she would arrive with Carina, wasting passion in her eyes.

- None yet. But that will change now, said Emmett, still feeling not so good next to his ex-boyfriend Travis. So guys ...

- I arrived late, but I'm here, let's say I didn't want to come because I would be the only one to be alone, but I remembered that Meuri would be too and I got excited. Said Jack.

The girls look at each other and start giggling.

- I think Meuri is not that alone in ... Andy said, giggling and trying to forget about the meeting with his mother.

- Shortening the story, I have company that should arrive shortly. But Emmett speaks the news before they start talking about my meeting in a little while. Said Meuri.

- So I decided to go my own way and without my father. I enrolled in journalism college and got a receptionist job at a fire station.

- Damn Emmett I'm happy for you, said Travis talking to him for the first time that night. But which station will you go to?

- So I talked to the new fire chief who by the way is quite different from my father, he said he has a vacancy at 19 and I accepted ...

- Damn cool said Jack, we will remain a family. A toast please at that moment.

Everyone toasted. Meuri left for his meeting with Police Officer Arthur at the same moment that the captain of 23 Ana Carolina arrived to complete the meeting.

- Ana I'm glad you came, said Maya, smiling. This is Carina my girlfriend. Maya spoke while the two hugged.

- It's great to see you all when we don't have youth bodies on our side. Said Ana, looking at Jack.

- I remember you Ana, but we did not speak, I am Jack, Lieutenant of 19 is a pleasure to see you.

Everyone noticed the atmosphere between the two and Vic had the idea to leave them alone and soon put everyone to dance, including Travis and Emmett, the two were completely alone talking and laughing while the couples had fun in the dance and Vic flirted with a guy he met right there.

On the dance floor a straight couple realized that Carina and Maya were a couple and soon released one:

"It was better frequented here," the woman said to her husband loudly.