Chapter 3

welcome to chapter 3! things are starting to get more exciting!

____________________________________________________________

Harry groaned as he woke up to the annoying sound of his alarm clock. He looked over to his left where it sat and read the time.

6:00 am

He then rolled over to his right to look at Noah's sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful while asleep. No harsh words or glares, just peacefulness. Harry slowly got out of bed, leaving the warmth and comfort, and slipped on a pair of trousers to keep his legs warm before he headed downstairs to make breakfast for himself and Noah.

As he was cooking breakfast, pancakes and eggs, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a warm body press up against his back. 

"Good morning Noah. Sleep well?" Harry asks turning around in Noah's arms

"Perfect with you by my side." Noah replies, leaning in to attach his lips to Harry's.

Noah moves his tongue across Harry's bottom lip asking him for entrance. Harry of course complies and gives him entrance, allowing Noah's tongue to explore his mouth and dance with his own. 

"I've got to finish making breakfast. You don't want it to burn do you?" Harry asks as he pulls away from Noah and turns back around before continuing to cook.

Noah leaves to go sit down at the dining table as Harry finishes the pancakes and eggs and puts them on two plates. He carries the plates into the dining room and sets one in front of Noah, who was sitting at the head of the table. Harry puts his own plate down and sits in the seat on Noah's right and begins eating.

"Harry this breakfast is amazing, thank you princess." Noah moans as he scoffs down the food. Harry scrunches up his nose in disgust at the use of the pet-name. Noah knows he dislikes that pet-name but he still uses it anyway.

After they have finished eating, Harry picks up his and Noah's plates and carries them to the sink to rinse them and put them in the dishwasher. He then cleans up the pans he used while making breakfast. Once he has finished cleaning, he makes his way upstairs to his and Noah's room and wals into his closet to choose his outfit for work.

The dress code at the IICF was pretty simple, it was business casual. That meant Harry and most other workers there had to wear suits, but not over the top suits. They also brought a change of clothes that would be more fit to wear if they have to go out onto the field.  After Harry gets changed into his suit and grabbs his bag with his computer, notes, change of clothes, and other work essentials, he heads downstairs to say goodbye to Noah.

On his way downstairs to say goodbye to Noah he passes all the photos of him and Noah and him with his family. He always tears up when he sees the photos of his family. It's difficult to see his family between his job of being apart of a secret agency and Noah always hot on his tail. His family doesn't like Noah that much and he used to not understand why, but now he's slowly figuring it out. He's come to realise the way Noah treats him is not right, but he can't leave him. He can't make someone else unhappy, even if their happiness costs him his. 

Harry wipes the lone tear that fell and walks into the living room where Noah is sitting with a beer bottle in one hand and watching the TV. He walks towards Noah and leans in to give him a quick peck goodbye, but of course that is never enough for Noah. Noah wraps his arms around Harry's waist and pulls him into his lap while his tongue works its way into Harry's mouth.

"Noah.." Harry whines. "We can't do this right now I need to get to work or I'm going to be late."

"Fine. But you better be prepared for tonight." Noah replies with a devious smirk and lustful glint in his eyes.