𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

I woke up to a sleeping Michael, snoring away

I woke up to a sleeping Michael, snoring away. His arms were tightly wrapped around me along with the black silk sheets.

"Michael," I whisper, trying to wake him up.

"Mmmmhhh," he murmured, stirring a little bit before burying his face into his pillow. When he moved, his arms were no longer wrapped around me. I decided not to wake him up and get out of bed.

"Fuck!" I whisper shout, as I step out of bed. I forgot about the cut on my foot. It's feeling better at least, just a sharp pain when I put too much pressure on it.

I carefully tiptoe across the bedroom trying not to wake Michael to find my bra and underwear. I find my bra at the edge of the bed and my underwear hanging off a bonsai tree that's in the corner of the room. That's pleasing...

I slip them on and go into the bathroom to wash my face. Maybe I could make breakfast for him in bed in a few. I turn on the lights and it felt as if there was no difference. I thought Michael's room was dark, but I guess I was wrong because this bathroom is dim as fuck. But it had enough light where you could see yourself clearly in the mirrors.

I walk over to the double sinks and twist on the faucet, letting water fall through. I dip my finger in checking if it was warm enough and splash some of it on my face.

I wonder if he has a new pack of toothbrushes in here? If not then maybe in the guest room. I open a drawer in the vanity and found one in the packet. Not only did I find a toothbrush in that drawer, I also found bottles of lube and boxes of condoms in there, which made me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

I take the tube of toothpaste that was on the counter and squirt some on the brush, you know just doing normal things you would when you wake up.

When I was done, I looked myself into the massive mirror. I pull all my hair to one side of my neck and look at the hickeys Michael left on me yesterday. I run my fingers over them, smiling. I still can't believe that happened.

Suddenly a pair of tattooed arms wraps around my waist, pushing me into the countertop. I look into the mirror and see Michael putting his head on my shoulder, leaving a trail of kisses along my shoulder.

"I wish I could wake up to this every single morning," he whispered, emphasizing the last three words. He was still a bit sleepy.

"Yeah me too," I blush, leaning my head onto his. I follow the the direction of his eyes in the mirror to see what he's looking at. They were on my neck, he smiled knowing he left his mark. But that smile soon turned into a smirk away as his eyes traveled down my body.

His fingers run over the bruises on my stomach, hips, thighs, and anything else. I eyebrows come together and does his face.

"Did I do that to you?" He asks, lowering his eyes to look at my lower body with that same smirk on his face.

"Yeah," I blush and close my eyes, reliving the memories of last night.