The New Addition

It was a normal day for me. My dad was in his office, and my siblings were both out doing their own things. I was sitting in my room talking to my friends over FaceTime, when I heard a door slam shut. I hung up my FaceTime call after saying bye and went to investigate what it was about.
____
One thing you might not know about me is that my family has a lot of problems. And they always rely on me to make things better. They expect me to fix every problem. But to be honest with you, it's stressful.
_____
I walk out of my room down the long hallway towards the staircase. Cautiously, I walk down the stairs to see my brother, Steven and my sister, Fallon. They were talking about something, but I don't know what exactly. I was excited to see my siblings since it's been a while of us all being together. I ran up to them and hugged them both.

Fallon- Hey little sis long time no see.
Avery- I missed you guys.
Steven- We missed you too.
He said while giving Avery a tight hug.
Avery- Can i ask you guys a question?
Fallon- Sure why not.
Avery- Not to be rude or anything, but why are you guys here?
She curiously asked.
Steven- We're not really sure but we both got calls from dad telling us he needed to tell us something.
Fallon- I'm pretty sure he's giving me a promotion
Steven- Where even is dad?
Avery- I have no clue. I haven't seen him all day.

Anders walked into the foyer to see the three siblings discussing the reason as to why they are all here.

Anders- Hello Children.
Steven- Anders it's good to see you.
Fallon- Do you have any clue where our father is?
Anders- Your fathers is in the office, but he is i—
He was cut off by Fallon.
Fallon- Okay Avery and Steven let's go see what our fathers surprise is.

All three sibling walked off towards their fathers office. Fallon being Fallon opened the doors of the office without knocking. They all walked in to see their father and some woman screwing each other. Fallon just laughed while Steven covered Averys eyes .

Fallon- Hello Daddy
Steven- What the hell dad!
Both Blake and the woman covered up before Steven had opened Averys eyes.
Avery- Is this why your always in your office?
Blake- Have you ever heard of knocking
Fallon- Is she screwing you for a promotion?
Fallon says with a smirk
Blake- Actually no, this is why i called you guys to come back
Steven - To tell us your screwing one of your workers?
Blake- No, to meet your new mother.
Avery- MOTHER!
Fallon- Are you kidding me?!?!
Blake- Surprise