Chapter 27

Stumbling at the table she felled down on her back, a loud gasp erupting from her mouth before she quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Babbyyy...."

Her eyes grew wide while she hurriedly looked side by side. Clutching the corner of the table with her right hand she pushed herself up only to hiss when the sudden movement hurted her already bruised knee.

The darkness that surrounded her once home was not helping her. She was scared, scared for what he'll do today with her. Scared that today will also be one of those nights where no one will be there to listen to her cries.

"Ashar..." Her lips whispered that one name which had always stayed with her even when she had left him.

Everytime she suffered...
Everytime she was beaten...
Everytime she was raped...

Her lips only whispered "Ashar." She knew only he can stop this, she had faith that one day her Ashar will come and take her away from this place which she had called once her home.

She waited every day and night that her scream will reach to those who were her family once but none came to her rescue.

She kept on screaming, she kept on writhing in pain, her tears dries, her voice died but her heart still kept on beating even though her mind has shut down.

"Babbbyyy...."

A sob escaped her lips as she closed her eyes tightly, she turned around to look from where that voice was coming but all she could see was the darkness. She knew he was close in fact very close to her liking and yet he loves to chase her because he know at the end he'll win and she'll lose and just like always she'll be punished for making him wait.

Tripping on the floor again she found herself at the end of the stairs. Quickly catching her breath she stood up climb up but her breath hitched when her dupatta tugged. Whirling around she looked around but again she couldn't make out anyone.

"Is that my baby's dupatta which came under my shoes! Oh, how I wish it was my baby under me..." His sickening voice was enough for her to throw her dupatta away from herself but...he had already pulled the end of the dupatta which made her fell down again on her back a whimpering escaping her mouth.

"Ah! You do know you're making me more hungry by making these sounds." He said taking one step ahead while she crawled back the steps.

"I know you're on the stairs and do you know how amazing it will be on the stairs." He said in a sing song voice. Tears flowed down her eyes as she breathed heavily.

"Run my baby, run. Run before I catch you...run before I make you mine again!" He chuckled right in her ear as she screamed pushing him away and running up the stairs, his chuckle echoing all around the house while she tripped again due to the pain in her knee, hitting her forehead.

"Ashar, please save me this one time." She whispered as she pushed herself once again and stumble inside one of the rooms. Helplessly looking around for a place to hide she finally stopped in front of what looked like a closet.

"C'mon baby, aren't you tired with all the running and chasing?" She was sure that he was near and in no time he'll be inside the room. Quickly opening the closet door she hid herself deep inside the closet right at the back of all his clothes that hung down.

Bringing her knees close to her chest she buried her face in her hand as she silently cried, silently praying for someone to come and save her or more precisely her Ashar.