Chapter 20: The Georgiana reunion

The carriage stop in front of the gate of Georgiana, even after 3 years, the mansion still look new. The coachman step off and open the gate.

Haha, we usually never lock the gate since dad said it was unnecessary. Dad is confident in his strength that he is able to defeat some dorks who tried here with his strength alone.

The whole mansion is still quiet since the sun still haven't rise properly. Usually, the mansion would be lively because of my idiotic behaviour in try to experience some stupid stuff.

Haha....I feel nostalgic, thinking of the damage I caused on this mansion by using some cheap spell talismans I stole from my dad's room and those talismans looked like they bought 20 years ago.

My mother entered the house quietly, indeed this is too silent. Something felt wrong...ya...don't tell me that some people have already kidnapped the workers and whack my dad.

Please don't let this be a dramatical surprise. I don't like this at all...

"Did the sir butler oversleep? Should I go and whack him with my heel?" Silvana asked my mother with a deadpanned face as if she was ready to kill someone on this beautiful morning.

"Silvana, NO!" My mother grabbed her arm which has her sleeve to already rolled up.

"As you wish, but I will still whack that idiot because he's stupid."

"Silva...you realized he's your boss...right?" I reminded her a little. Hubert Stuart is our butler who has been on my father's side for more than 10 years old, he's pretty old....

*inner Caroline entered the chat*

Hmmm...if I think about it again...age is just a number, duh. He got the booty and the look, he should be 27 years old this year. I mean 27 year old is a good number to get married.

I'm mentally legal though.

However, I'm not that interest

However, I'm not that interest. I don't have time for romance, let just think about my family and myself first.

"Indeed...he is my boss..." Silvana rolled her eyes away, guilty of what she said. Hubert was the first one to treat her right, he is strict but he has heart.