First Encounter

"Son of A-" the student cried as he stumbled out of the bushes and landed on the grass.

The boy wore what appeared to be black sweatpants and a dirty grey sweatshirt. Super casual compared to average students normal attire. He didn't have any armor, his thick brown hair was a mess and his tennis shoes were worn out. He looked up from the ground into the face of the Spartan.

"You are a student right? Not some robot from the future sent back in time to kill me or something?" The student asked.

"Affirmative. I am human."

"And just making sure. Your visor kinda blocks your face. Did we make eye contact?"

"Afiirmative. Stand and identify yourself."

"Oh well this isn't gonna work." He grumbled to himself as he got up. He took a mocking salute and made a fake drill Sargent voice. "Tyson Duke, reporting to duty sir!"

"Do not make a mockery of my lifestyle." Reven snapped.

Tyson persisted in his drill Sargent impression. "Negative sir! This is fun!"

Reven sighed in annoyance. "Let's go. You were heading the wrong way." Reven started walking away when Tyson Followed.

"Hup hup hup hup hup hup!" He chanted as he did an over dramatic marching behind Reven.

"Stop. You're going to alert everyone to our position." Reven warned.

"Dude I'm playing. Just saying you could ease up a bit dude. This isn't some covert military operation. We arent facing an army with heavy weapons. Just brainless monsters. Just your casual Grimm. So drop the act and let's do this. I wont tell anyone if you dont want me to."

"Its not an act. I've spent my entire life in intense military training. I was raised as a weapon."

"Wait is that even legal?"

"No, it was necessary."

"Dude I don't know what universe you're from, but we're at a time of peace. It sounds like Ironwood's just beating kids up for the fun of it."

"It wasn't his doing."

Silence enveloped them as the went further into the forest, towards the relics.

"So, what's your semblance and weapon configuration? Even if we aren't doing this like a priority one assult I would still like to coordinate our attacks." Reven asked.

"You know man, I still don't know your name."

"Call me spartan shadow." Reven said without thought.

"Ooh shadow. What are you a goth?"

"It was my codename." Reven explained.

"Well I ain't using it. Do tell me your real name or ima give you one."

"My name is Reven Frost."

"Aw dang it. I was gonna name you Blatomere. Whatever Reven's cool too."

"Are you going to answer?"

"Well my semblance is a weird one. My friends back home used to call me Banshee. I can amplify my voice to like a microphone. Or I can make it so powerful it can pop eardrums or launch you back because is super sonic. That's why I'm so obsessed with music. But not just rock like your average Joe. I like composed music. Like in cinema and stuff. You know like Pawns Trimmer, Joesph Williams, and my favorite, Marty O'Donald." Tyson started.

"And your weapon?

"Well fittingly enough I got this." Tyson said, getting out a guitar base from his satchel. He pressed a button and it extened into a full black  electric guitar with blades along the rim of the base. "It's an electric guitar that if turned upside down turns into like an axe thing. Well the blade runs along the top, and curves inwards on one side, but still. It works. I'm going to get a nice paint job once I name the band."