Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

Then my mind went towards the boys, who used to be my bully... now became my closest friends. I find it hard to believe. The people I use to hate, now became the people who means so much to me... and here I am... in the arms of someone I love and care for as my best friend. He now became someone I feared the most... and I'll do anything in my power to be able to get out of here.

I just need a good plan

-Missing Girl-

Jungkook P.O.V

Y/N's phone suddenly went silent. I pull my phone away from my ear and stare at it, thinking the call is ended. But it isn't... the timer is still going, which means we're still on call.

'But why isn't she responding?' I thought to myself. I shake my head, knowing something is wrong. I run out of my room and towards the living room, where the others usually gathers.

"Guys!" I scream out, scaring them in the process "yah!! Are you trying to give us a heart attack or something?!" Jimin-Hyung said. I ignore him and look at everyone.

"Something is wrong... I think something happened to Y/N..." I said, panic is evident in my tone. "What do you mean?" Hoseok-Hyung said. I turn to look at him. "She called me... but then the line went silent... I thought the call ended. But it didn't. I try calling out to her... but silence... she didn't say a thing back. I think something bad happens..." I said. Their eyes widened after hearing what I said.

"Well then... we need to go look for her!" Jimin-Hyung said. "But we don't know where she is..." I said, still in panic. "We can track her down via GPS" Yoongi-Hyung said. "Ah... you're right..." I said. He stands up and walks over to me.

"Give me your phone... I'll track her..." he said. I hand my phone to him without hesitation. He starts pressing on my phone.

"She's at the park..." he said. "Wow... that was quick" SeokJin-Hyung said. "I do this all the time... so it's pretty easy..." He said. "Let's go then..." I said. They all nod their heads, then we run out of the house.

We start to look around the park as soon as we get there. "She's not here!" I said, panicking. "this doesn't make any sense... the GPS shows that she's right here... Jungkook, try calling her phone again..." Yoongi-hyung said. I nod my head and try to dial her number.

"Guys... did you hear that?" I heard Hoseok-Hyung said. "What?" I question. He place his finger on his lips. That's when I hear a soft tune. "There! Did you hear that?" He said. I nod my head "that's Y/N's ringtone..." I said. We run towards the sound and see her phone on the ground.

I run towards it and picks it up in my hand. "This is her phone... she was here..." I said, staring at the phone in my hand. Then I stand straight. "But where is she?" I asks, looking around. No matter how hard I search around the park, I can't see her.

"I think someone took her..." SeokJin-hyung said. "What do you mean, hyung?" Jimin-Hyung asks. He turns to us, he's holding a handkerchief in his hand. "Don't smell it... I try to take a little sniff... but there is the smell of dope... someone must have sedate her and took her away..." he said, looking a little sleepy. Then his eyes begin to close and he starts to fall. I run forward and catch him before he hits the ground.

I look up at the others, looking at them wide-eyed. They look back at me with the same reaction. Now we all know what happened to Y/N..

She have been abducted

Time-Skip

Y/N P.O.V

I don't know how long has it been since Bambam took me here. I still can't find a way to escape this place. I want to leave... I miss the boys...

As much as Bambam tries to act nice to me... I still feel scared to be around him. He's different from the Bambam I knew when I was a kid. He changed a lot. Bambam I know is kind, sweet and gentle. He have turned into an aggressive, and possessive person.

I'm sitting on a chair by the window. I stare out the window, with my knees pressed against my chest. It's raining outside... I just stare at the water flowing down the window, creating a soft sound.

I'm so deep in my thought, that I didn't realize the door is opening. I jump slightly when someone snakes their arms around my waist. I turn my head to see Bambam. I can feel the fear slowly growing inside me.

He smiles softly at me. "Hey baby... how are you doing, hm?" He said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I just stay silent, not responding to him. His eyes turns dark when I don't respond.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you?!" He suddenly screams at me. I flinch and hid my face on my knees. I hear him sigh, then a hand gently placed on top of my head. I look up to see Bambam looking at me with a sad gaze. "I'm not going to hurt you, Y/N..." he said, in a soft voice.

"Please let me go... I wanna go home..." I plead. His face turns into anger once again. "How many times do I have to tell you... this IS your home..." he said, harshly. I shake my head. "No... this isn't... you're holding me in captive..." I said, looking away from him.

Then I turn back to look at him. "I don't like you, Bambam... I only see you as a brother... nothing more... you can't force me..." I said. "Then who do you like, huh? Is it one of the boys?!" He screams at me. I just look down, not daring to answer him.

"You do, huh... tell me who!" He screams again. I shake my head, knowing what he might do if he knew who I like. I jump when I hear something shattering. I look up to see that he have smash a flower vase.

"I'll give those boys a lesson. One they won't survive with. Remember Y/N... you caused this..." he said. Then he turns around, and leave the room. I fall on my knees, knowing what he might do.

He will kill them... and it's all my fault

*to be continued*