Chapter 4

Ryan Knight

I genuinely like Aurora. She is different. Unique. I've never been this attracted to a girl like I've been to her and it's absolutely because of her daring attitude. Her attitude just suits her personality perfectly. The way she carries around herself and her confident swagger deserves so much adulation and almost everyone admires her knowingly and unknowingly. She has that intimidating and charming demeanour which is quite attractive. She's like a beautiful dream, hard to believe but is real. She is also the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Zayn likes her too. He didn't tell me but I know. Afterall he is like my brother. The way he looks at her is enough. He is looking at her the way he's never looked at any woman before. An anonymous emotion in his eyes which is enough for me to make out. But he is never the one for feelings. And that is what I'm afraid of.

What if he likes her but never confesses being his old self? I just can't conclude anything as this is just a beginning. Well, the only thing I worry about is him. I don't want him to get hurt. I like her too, but will surely back off if he has feelings for her. Cause after all, Zayn is my friend and I'd do anything for him and his happiness.

But that doesn't stop me from knowing her cause I am curious as hell. Now I have to wait. I hope tomorrow comes early so that I can get to know her! Of course I'm a bit nervous but that wouldn't stop me from talking to her! And then thinking of her, I drifted off to sleep.

Aurora Wilson

I was woken up by Alita. I opened my eyes only for them to get closed again. My droopy eyes scream for rest. I was busy studying last night and actually lost track of time. I reluctantly carried my ass to the bathroom and started my daily routine. After my shower I quickly changed into a navy blue, full arm shirt and light blue jeans.I folded up the sleeve of the shirt exactly below my elbow. I tucked my shirt in my jeans and took a look in the mirror.

I just brushed my soft and silky hair and let it loose, making it bounce elegantly. Later I walked to the school with my headphones on, hearing One Direction. I love One Direction. I mean who doesn't? Anyone who's in their right would love One Direction.

I went in and entered the hallway. And that's when my babe called me. I was talking with Kate on the phone and suddenly someone bumped into me. I felt like hitting a rock. He's a bloody strong guy. Thank God I didn't let my phone slip away from me!

The one who bumped me said "Watch where you are going Miss." and started walking away.

Wait, What? He bumped onto me!

I yelled "Well Mr.Jerk I know exactly where I am going! It was you who bumped into me and now you're leaving without even apologizing!" The whole school looked at me as I yelled. Well, attention. Again. My words stopped him in his tracks as he turned back to look at me. Oh? It's the creepy guy from my class. He looked at me with an angry expression.

"What did you just call me?" He growled, making the girls gasp.

"I don't like to repeat myself, but still let me tell you." I smirked and took a step forward and continued "I called you a Jerk!" Clearly trying to get on his nerves. And by the look on his face, I knew I did. Oh and again, gasps.

"Who do you think you are? Huh? Do you know who I am?" he asked in a dangerous tone as he took a step forward too. His features tensed and hands clenched and eyes raging. Let's take this to the next level. I internally smirked.