Chapter 5

Aurora Wilson

I was in the cafeteria,drinking blissful coffee. When I was about to call Kate someone came in front of me. I reluctantly looked up to see the boy who sits next to me. What does he want? I looked at him and cocked my eyebrows.

"Hello..umm...I'm Ryan Knight" he said.

I was totally uninterested so I simply asked "so?" What would I do with his name?

I know he was taken back but masked it immediately and started again "I just thought umm...Maybe uh we can be friends?"

Why is he talking to me all of a sudden? Maybe Mr.Jerk would've sent him? I know they are friends! They always stick together.

"Alright. Did Mr.jerk I mean your friend sent you here to talk to me?" I asked.

He was genuinely shocked.

"What? No! And who’s that Mr.Jerk? I've been wanting to talk to you since yesterday, but found an opportunity today. No one told me anything." He said. By the look on his face, I could say that he was not lying. I thought for a while before deciding to give it a try.

"Well, I'm Aurora. Aurora Wilson." I said as I smiled.

"So ....friends?" he asked, absolutely nervous.

"What makes you think that I'd be friends with you?Cause it's basically the first time we are talking," and I continued, "By the way, you look cute when you are nervous" as I chuckled. He looked dumbstruck. With that I stood up to leave the place. After all, he isn't bad. Not like that stupid Jerk at least. I turned back to face him again as I said, “Mr.jerk is taht stupid friend of yours!” and walked away with that.

Narration

Aurora is now walking home. She gets a call from Kate.

“Oh Shit!” She cursed. "I forgot to call Kate" she continued and attended the call.

"Hello Kate,” she said, stopping in her tracks.

"You have no idea what happened today Kate! If you know already you wouldn't be asking like this!" she said, trying to convince her. Aurora laughed and told her the whole drama which was held at school.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I reached home. Call you later Kate!" she said as she stepped in her house.

Kate Foster

I woke up at damn 8 am today and guess what I slept at 5am after watching Charlie's Angels on my laptop. My father wants me to do something it seems. After finishing the work he gave me, I jumped on my bed as I was tired. My thoughts drifted to Aurora. What will she be doing right now? She didn't call me today! Maybe she got new friends?

Oh no! That shouldn't happen! I could never share her with anyone! Let me call her and ask. I called her and waited for her to attend.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello is not what I wanna hear from you Ms.Aurora Wilson! You never called me today! You forgot me!
I was thinking about you the whole day and you forgot me!" I completed my ramble.

"You have no idea what happened today. If you know already you wouldn't be asking me this' ' she said.

Omg!

"Spill the tea" I said, for which she laughed and told me the whole story.

"Seems like you had fun" I teased her.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I reached home, call you Kate later!" She said and hung up the call.

Aurora Wilson