036 | TENDOU SATORI

one shot is titled— SAVIOR

one shot is titledSAVIOR

You were walking home from doing a project. It was 11 PM, and you had just sent your mother a text message, hoping to ease her worry over your late arrival.

"Hey there, pretty lady."

You shuddered, clenching your bag close to your chest as you ran away from the voice behind you. You heard multiple footsteps from behind and sprinted as fast as you could but stopped, as you ended into a dead end.

"Shit," you muttered running back, but the guys had caught up to you, their eerie smiles gleaming in the dark.

"Where are you going, beautiful?"

The guy beside him chuckled. "We just wanna ask your name."

You looked around for any weapon, but there were only cardboard boxes scattered. They slowly inched closer to you, as you backed away in fear.

"We won't hurt you, we promise!" The guy mocked surrender, laughing.

You closed your eyes, tears streaming down your face when the other guy started to advance towards you, trapping you against the wall.

Then you heard a loud whack! thud! and somebody groaning.

"Hey," a new voice chimed out. "Miss, you okay?"

Slowly, you opened one eye, seeing a man with spiky red hair, his foot squishing the head of the guy.

"Y-Yeah..." you spoke in between hiccups.

"It's okay. Everything's fine. No one will hurt you anymore." He gave you a very comforting smile, one that made your heart skip a beat.

The next thing you knew, there were police sirens. The two men were handcuffed and you rode in the other car with your savior. Your mother and father came rushing in the police station, thanking the male and talking to the police. After the police was finished with their investigation, you were brought home earlier because your parents thought you were traumatized. You got home without even asking the name of your savior.

You couldn't sleep after what happened. When you had managed to sleep, you ended up having dreams about what would happen next and that terrified you. Your parents decided that it would be best to not tell you anything about what happened after everything.

You still haven't gotten the name of your savior.

Months have passed and you started to feel better. Maybe it was because of your ever supportive circle of friends which includes Tooru, Hajime, Takahiro, and Issei. To say they were overprotective was an understatement. Tooru basically shifted classes and persuaded your homeroom teacher to be in your class so that he would be at peace that no freak would dare touch or harm you in any way. Hajime, Takahiro, and Issei were your bodyguards. If Date Tech had an Iron Wall, well, you have them. Whenever you go, they would build a man wall around you and occasionally glared at staring men. It was honestly too much, but it warmed your heart.