chapter 64

😁Author:Guys I have changed Mia Carlin's name to Amelia Carlin, I did not really edit everything(meaning: except for my grammar mistakes and I might have made my ideas a bit more clearer) SORRY guys for having such an unreliable author! But after I finish uploading all these Chapters, I am not going to change it anymore! The ending could be a bit rushed but 😊 hope you will enjoy reading it!

We immediately left to go to the indigo continent.

Lucif opened a portal, but before that, Erica hand in something to all of us.

"Everyone, this is a scale from a mermaid's tail, you guys all need it, this will help you to breathe underwater. Remember to keep it with you all the time, otherwise you will die."said Erica in a serious tone

All of us are stupid, we are going deep into the ocean and yet we forgot about the main problem that we can't breathe underwater!

Thank goodness Erica reminded us.

Well Lily, Lucifer and Erica might have no problem underwater, but the rest of them cannot tackle this problem, they might just die.

This time only Erica, Lily, Lucifer, Mina, Rose and Luca are going to the indigo continent. 

Her brothers(Sedric and Sky) wanted to come, but they are royalties and have lots of responsibilities, even though Lily has become a royalty but she is a princess, plus the King and Queen dotes on her too much!

Naya, Zora and Marie wanted to go with them, but they were restricted. They had no excuse to go with them. It was awkward if they tagged along with her. I mean they could but their families found it too dangerous.

Rose and Mina made used of their blood relationship to tag along with Lily. They told their parents (Vent and Amelia) that they will try to fix their relationship with Lily. Both of them were hesitant at first but eventually they decided that it was alright for them to go with Lily.

They had finally arrived at the Indigo continent. It was truly breathe taking. The scenery was so eye catching and pleasing. There were so many colourful corals and fishes. It was a paradise!

Erica had already turned into her original form. Her long flowy pink hair reached her waist, she had that beautiful shining shimmering light pink tail. Her ears now had some sort of fin attached. She looked even more beautiful than in her human form.

"Everyone! Something is wrong! The fishes just told me that something bad is going on, they said to us to escape! We need to be very careful."said Erica

Suddenly, Lucifer received an urgent message. He had to go to the Violet continent, he felt so annoyed and pissed off! Whoever is making this trouble in the Violet Kingdom, he will make sure to torture him/her!

His eyes glint with murderous intent.

"Lucif, what happened? Are you alright?"asked Lily

Lucifer snapped back to reality.

"Lily, it's nothing serious, but I have to go right away to the Violet Kingdom. Something urgent came up! Remember if you are in a serious problem, don't hesitate to contact me."said Lucifer

Lily smiled and hugged him.

"Lucif, stay safe! Don't worry too much about me!"said Lily

Lucifer then opened a portal back to the Violet Kingdom.

In the Blue Kingdom
"Are you sure that Lily will be alright? What if she nearly dies?"asked Seth Axton, King of Blue Kingdom

There was an old man with a long beard. He looked wise and his aura was very powerful.

"This is the God's will, she is the chosen one to save this world. She will face many life threatening situation but that is to make her grow stronger than ever before, she is an unique existence, her actions are only going to help this world."explained the powerful wizard

All of you guys(readers) must be wondering why did Seth Axton the King of Blue Kingdom actually decided to believe in a 11 year old, especially something about the infections disease, well it's because he already had his doubts that Lily was the chosen one, it was already unheard of having all attributes and especially having a contract with a Holy animal who has the exact opposite attributes.

That's why he decided to follow his instinct, and he was indeed correct!