The pain

"Ruby." My mother said as she sat down next to me. I hadn't left Coltons side in days. He has been asleep hooked up to a few Machines and hasn't moved. Everyone was concerned about me but I would leave now.

"I think you need to think about the baby right now." I almost forgot about the fact that I was forced to take a pregnancy test once I got to the hospital to be checked out.

It was really true though. I was pregnant and Colton was going to be a dad.

"I can't leave him mom." I said as tears fell from my face.

She kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer.

"How's Eric." I asked turning to Axle who was keeping guard at all times now.

"Ruby."

"Don't lie to me. He's not dead."

"Baby I'm so sorry but he is." My mother said softly holding on tight to my hand.

"Get out."

"Ruby."

"BOTH OF YOU OUT!" My mother jumped up and Axle followed along taking my mother with him

Once they were both gone I climbed up into bed with Colton and put my head right were I could listen to his heart beat.

"Baby I need you to wake up now. I can't handle this with out you and I know you want to know about your baby. Please just open your eyes." I kissed his chin and closed my eyes tightly before letting the darkness consume me

" I kissed his chin and closed my eyes tightly before letting the darkness consume me

The next morning I stood at the foot of my bed looking at myself in the mirror. I wasn't ready for this day and I don't think I could do it.

I hadn't done any makeup because my eyes were to puffy and I would just mess up my makeup more.

Weston came to the door with this tie in his hand and I turned around with a smile.

"You need my help buddy?" He nodded his head walking in to sit on my bed. As I started working on his tie I saw tears falling from his face.

"What are you crying for." I asked holding his face in between my hands.

"I'm sorry Ruby. This is all my fault."

"What! No it's not Weston! Why would you say that!"

I wrapped him in my arms and held him tightly as he cried.

"Because you got hurt Colton got hurt and Eric isn't here."

"Hey now Colton and I are all right! And Eric was protecting me. He was there for me and tried to save me."

"I'm so sorry." He said softly as I sat there. I finished up his tie and put a smile on my face for him.

Looking to the door we saw Kegan standing there with his tie in his hands to. I laughed a little before he walked to me for help.

We all stood together at the funeral. I stood next to Ashley with my hand in hers as her and he family stood on her other side.

As soon as the casket was lowered is when she broke. I pulled her closer to me and held her as she cried. Kegan soon took her when I had to put my flower in. I picked Weston up and took him up with me.

We both dropped our flowers together and I felt tears start up again. I was lucky for the sunglasses I had on right now.

Ash took my hand again and squeezed it tightly as the music went and I knew this nightmare was almost over.

My phone woke me in the middle of the night and I got up fast. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and hit answer.

"Hello?"

"Yes this is she." I sat up hearing a woman's voice on the other end.

When the words "He's awake" let her mouth I was up and out of the bed.

I got dressed faster then I think I ever had in my life and rushed to Axles room which was closer.

"HES UP!" I rushed in flying to his bed. Axle woke up looking around and pinned me down with a gun to my head. This made me freeze fast.

"Jesus Ruby you can't do that to me." He hissed putting it away and helping me up.

"He's awake" I said softly kinda scared now.

"Shit" he cursed rushing to get ready. Once he was fully ready we both rushed down to get a car. I could fear build up in me as I realized Colton would find out that I'm pregnant. What if he didn't want it? What if he didn't want me anymore.