Chapter 12

Third person pov

"It was great to hangout with you" Jinyoung smiled.

"Thanks for hanging out with me"Jeongyeon thanked him.

" See you at school!"he waved and left. Jeongyeon just stood at her doorstep watching him leave. She went inside their dorm smiling, thinking about Jinyoung.

"Is he now your boyfriend?" Nayeon joked.

"What are you talking about? we're friends" she laughed.

"One sided truly hurts" Dahyun stated.

"Yah!" Jeongyeon playfully hit her.

~timeskip~

Jeongyeon pov

"Class dismissed" Mr. Kim announced.

Finally! I groaned as I stretched my arms. I cleaned up my desk and saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"I didn't give this back to you yet" he said as he handed me my pencil that he borrowed before.

"Oh right. Thanks" I took the pencil from his hand.

"Hyung, let's go!" I heard him call Jimin. I looked at Jimin and he's still yawning. He must have been bored from the class. Well, it is really boring.
He grabbed his bag and went to Jungkook.

"Bye Jeongyeon!"he waved at me.

" Bye guys"I bid goodbye and they went outside the classroom. I headed towards my locker. I put some of my things there and then I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me flinch.

I turned around and saw Jinyoung smiling at me.

"H-hey"I stuttered.

"Let's go to library" he suggested.

"Sure"

He basically dragged me with him. My heart is beating fast and I feel like I'm gonna blush. He should not see me.

~At the library~

"Check this out!" I said and lifted the book pointing at a funny picture.

"That's hilarious!" he laughed.

"Be quiet" someone spoke.

"Oops" We covered our mouths and laughed silently. He returned to reading his book and I just stared at him. He's so handsome. How can I not stop looking?

"Take a picture. It'll last longer"he joked.

" W-what do you mean? I was looking at the bookshelf behind you"I found an excuse.

"Oh really?" he checked what's behind him.

"I just find the color cute"I lied. He giggled and shook his head.

"If you say so"

I feel like my heart is gonna burst.

I saw someone approaching him. He looks handsome too but I'll be loyal to Jinyoung cuz Why not?? ㅋㅋ

"It's time to practice basketball and you're here with your girlfriend" the man told him. I feel like my cheeks are turning red when he said 'girlfriend'.

"Shut up Mark. She's my friend" Jinyoung laughed. I know I'm just his friend but it hurts. It still hurts. This is the cold reality.

"See you around. I have to go now" Jinyoung waved at me and both of them left.

I heard my stomach rumble. I should eat before going home. I stood up and returned the books from their respective shelves.

I walked until I reached the school gates. My stomach rumbled again. Okay piggie let's eat. I head towards the convenience store.

I grabbed a sandwich and walked towards the beverages area. I was about to get the last Coke when someone else grabbed it. I turned around.

"Oh Jimin"

"Hi, do you want this?"he asked.

"It's fine" I replied but he grabbed my hand and placed the Coke in it.

"You can have it. I'll grab something else" he smiled.

"I really owe you a lot" I said.

"I'm not asking anything for return" he said as he grabbed sprite.

"Hmm okay. Are you going to your dorm?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go together!"

"Sure"

We started to walk after paying for the things we bought. I opened my sandwich and ate it.

"So how was your day?" he asked.

"It's pretty fine. The classes were boring and you know what? I was in the library with Jinyoung" I told him and smiled.

"You guys are getting somewhere" he nudged my shoulder as he teased.

"What about you?" I asked.

He sighed, "I feel like I spent most of the hours getting rid of Rose"
I laughed.

"Why don't you just tell her she doesn't have any hope with you?" I suggested.

"You think I didn't do that? I even told her straightforwardly that I don't like her but she's still chasing me" he pouted.

"Well, maybe you just have to wait when he will like another man"

"I hope that man for her will come sooner" he stated. He suddenly stopped walking so I did too.

"What's wrong?" I asked and I saw his hands reaching out for my face. I felt his thumb wiped something from my face which made me flustered.

"There's a mayonnaise on your lips. You're careless sometimes you know" he laughed and started walking again.

"T-thanks"

A/N:
Hi again~ So another update for today! I hope you guys are doing well these days❤️ Don't forget to vote :))