twenty five

third persons view

finally, jungkook thought.

he's finally meeting the girl that always makes him smile, giggle and happy through the screen.

"hyung, do i look okay?" jungkook asked seokjin while looking at himself at the mirror.

"yes! you do. thanks to my help." yes, his hyung helped jungkook to impress this girl. jungkook just laughed it off, still looking at the mirror.

seokjin stood up and patted jungkook at the back, "well, i'm gonna go to my room now. good luck!!" seokjin said with a reassuring smile.

jungkook was ready.

how about lisa?

well, she's a mess.

"unnie, i can't wear bright neon green. jungkook said to wear pink." jennie just stared at lisa.

"who cares what he said? neon green looks so good on you!" jennie said while pointing at lisa wearing a neon green crop top and some high waisted jeans.

lisa sighed, she wants to do what jungkook, "b-but-" before lisa could finish jennie cut in.

"okay, how about this?" jennie said while holding up a pink stripped oversized polo.

its doesn't look bad.

"i'll wear that." finally for almost 2 hours she finally picked one.

jennie clapped her hands in excitement, "oh! match it with some denim shorts!!"

now lisa is ready.

6:30 pm

jungkook
hey

kitty
hi

jungkook
are you ready?

kitty
kind of..

jungkook
look...

kitty
mhm?

is he gonna cancel this? lisa thought nervously.

jungkook
you don't have to meet me if you're not ready

jungkook
i'll understand

kitty
jungkook

jungkook
yeah? i'm sorry if i was like forcing you yesterday

kitty
no no, you we're not. and i am ready, i do want to meet you. you deserve to know.

jungkook
how about you? are you sure with this?

kitty
yes. i'm super superrr excited!

jungkook
okay then, i can't wait to meet you🥺

kitty
i'll go now! i'm far away from that amusement park!

__________
BLACKPINK IS COMING!!!!!
DONT WORRY ILL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER IN A FEW HOURS!