When They Hit You

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. Just so y'all know if I was dating one of these niggas and they slapped me or punched me, or whatever the case may be. I'll rock they shit so fucking hard, and leave them all in the same day.

Namjoon

"Namjoon I told you that was my favorite cup." You whined. And Namjoon threw his head back annoyed.

"Like I said the last 50 times it was an accident." He said groaning.

"First of all, I told you I didn't want you touching that mug cause I know you break shit. And then on top of touching it when I told you not to. You hid the fucking glass shards of it, and lied to me when I asked where the hell it was. Had you told me what happened in the first place I wouldn't be this pissed off about it." I said rolling my eyes. He's really pissing me off today.

"Okay but you're still tryna argue about this mug. Just go get a new one." He said standing up.

"I told you I made that mug when I was 10, how the fuck you expect me to go get another one. Even if it was bought, all you had to do was not touch it. And not lie to me about it." I said.

"Okay but there is no use complaining about it now. It's broken, get over it. Unless you want me to help you glue it back together stop whining." He said making me sigh.

"When I accidentally dropped your laptop you had an attitude at me for a whole week. Complaining and bitching about it everyday. But the minute I start whining about something that you broke and lied to me about, I'm whining and complaining?" I asked him.

"Just get over it!" He yelled.

"No the fuck I won't get over it. Cause you're being a bitch." I said rolling my eyes, I felt a hand go across my face. I looked at Namjoon and he looked shocked himself, and I held my cheek feeling it sting.

And tears started rolling down my cheeks. No matter how mad Namjoon has ever gotten, he's never raised his voice at me. Let alone slap me, or put his hands on me.

"You just slapped me." I said trying to process it.

"Babe I'm sorry." Namjoon said reaching for my other hand. And I backed away from him. A little afraid now.

"Get away." I said looking up at him.

"It was an accident." He said.

"No. How the hell do you accidentally slap your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Babe I didn't mean it." He said.

"I'm gonna go." I said walking to our room getting a suitcase.

"Where are you going?" He asked following behind me.

"To a hotel. You just need a minute. Or a week, or a month. Some time." I said putting clothes in the suitcase with tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"Baby don't leave." He said pulling my arm, but I continued packing.

And he turned me around and looked at me.

"I'm sorry."

Jin
"I told you to put the damn cakes in the fridge." Jin said whining picking up the cakes off the counter. And I rolled my eyes.

"Pipe down master chief. I was about to." You said coming back from the bathroom wiping the water off of your hands.

Right when you turned into the kitchen Jin opened the fridge door and smacked you right in the face with it. Making your head jerk back and you hold your nose.

"Fuck!" You yelled at the pain and Jin put the cakes on the counter and walking over to me with a worried look on his face.

"Move your hand let me see." He said pulling my arms down.