Chapter 12

As Izuku walked through the hallways, he couldn't restrain his mumbling about why would pros hold a meeting with him. He's still at it, over and over 'till they came a halt to the meeting room. The pro opened the door, revealing other pros and Nezu in their seats. The both walked in and sat on their seat, of course, Izuku besides All Might.

"So um... Izuku, you remember the fight earlier, right? But you forgot your memories here in U.A. and thought that this day is the first day of class."
Nezu asked to Izuku, after he sipped to his tea. Izuku looked at Nezu for seconds and looking down immediately, clenching his shirt on nervousness. "Y-yes... I'm sorry..."
Whispered but enough for all of them to hear. "Do you know how to transform into a monarch?"
Nezu once again asked. Izuku nodded before he added; "But, I will use this power if it's really needed or out of options."

"You see, we called you here because we need someone powerful enough to guard and put safety to the students."
Those words made Izuku look on Nezu this time.
"And we chose you to do it."
Said All Might.
Minutes of silence, until finally Midnight speak out.
"If it's too much for you, just refuse if you want." Said as she smiled to the greenette.

"I do it then!" He said, as he smiled handsomely. He was now so handsome that it made everyone else in the room blushed. He also have this seductive are around him, and it's the truth. This also made Mt. Lady, Midnight and RG to squeal inside.
After the meeting, Izuku was off to go so he left. Midnight, Mt. Lady and RG started to talked about Izuku being hot.

Izuku was walking through the hallways when a brunette that was walking whilst scrolling down her phone, bumped at him, ended up both to fell down the floor. The brunette was on Izuku's lap, her head placed on the greenette's chest and both hands on his traceble abs.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't--"
Her words were cutted off as she stares at the handsome man in front. Izuku's left hand is on his head, brushing it through his hair backwards, making the air arrounds him spice for his hotness.

Uraraka just stared at him with steaming face. The redness of her cheeks rivals the red head, Kirishima.
Izuku finally looked at the brunette and said; "Uraraka! I'm so sorry I bumped to you." He apologized at the lady still staring at him. He noticed the blush of her face and thought 'is she sick?' He placed his forehead to Uraraka, making skin contact. Their lips almost touching, Izuku still too innocent, making sure if she has a fever. "Are you sick? You're red."
He said, cutting of the brunette from her trance.

( ok so guysss I'm so sorry if it took me too long to update. There will be a harem to this guyss.....BYEEEE )