11

Molly's POV

I had just started making breakfast when some of the future kids came down. Hugo, Rose, James, Fred and Lily.

"Morning Grandma, is breakfast ready?"

I sighed like father like son. 

"Not yet dears, just go wait in the lounge until breakfasts ready."

"Alright then." All the boys slowly walked into the lounge still not awake yet.

"Can we helped? We love cooking!" I laughed, these girls are so sweet.

Lily's POV

"Of course dears, Lily can you please keep mixing this for me Rose can you help me fry these eggs."

By now others had started coming. Dad and Aunt Hermione came down dragged by Uncle Ron who can wake up from any deep sleep by the smell of breakfast cooking.

"Hey mum is breakfast ready." Exactly the way Hugo greets anyone in the morning.

"Honestly Ron, I got the same question from your son 5 minutes ago." Said Grandma.

Ron blushed while dad and Aunt Hermione laughed then Rose got an evil glint in her eyes.

"Hey dad, why don't you go challenge Hugo to a game if chess." She smiled mischievously. "I bet you 5 gallons he'll win."

Uncle Ron smirked "I bet you 10 gallons I will win within 10 minutes."

"You're on" the trio left the kitchen, Rose and I laughed then we got back to cooking.

"Was that really wise Rose?" Asked Grandma uncertainly.

"Trust me" I said. "Uncle Ron is going to get the surprise of his life."

We were right. 10 minutes later we heard a scream. Rose and I burst into laughter and Grandma chuckled.

"What! I've never lost I game of chess in my life! Now I have to pay my future daughter 15 gallons!" We heard everyone burst into laughter then heard Uncle Bill say.

"Well, that's what loving fathers do."

"Told ya!" Rose and I said.

Grandma laughed then got a concerned look on her face.

"Are all of you kids okay? I just thought I heard someone being sick this morning."

"Oh, that probably would have been Victoire. She told me the other day about her on off fever."

"On off fever?"

"Yeah," Rose said. "She's told us about her new morning routine. Wake up feeling sick, usually vomit then go back to bed and feel fine the next day. " Rose explained.

"She's only told us though, she keeps getting worried she's caught an unknown disease."

Grandma weirdly didn't seem shocked or confused at this news like we had been had been.

"I think I need to have a little chat with Victoire." Grandma Weasley said thoughtfully.

Victoire's POV

I came downstairs half leaning on Teddy and ignoring the nauseous feeling I had in my stomach worsened by the smell of breakfast cooking.

"You sure you don't want to stay in bed Vicky?"

"Yes I'm sure, I'd get bored within 2 minutes" I said dramatically.

Teddy laughed "You're so stubborn."

We made our way to the kitchen table and I sat down ontop of Teddy.

"Jeez Victoire, you look like hell!" Said Lily "You didn't say it was this bad."

"I'm fine" I said groggerly, feeling the little amount of energy I had drain away. "It was like this yesterday I'll be fine."

"Yesterday?!" Rose said shocked "You were bright and cheerful and looking fine yesterday, well until dinner that is."

"I'm fine!" I repeated getting annoyed.

"When are you going to stop being so stubborn." Teddy whispered hugging me from behind.

"Probably never" I muttered.

Ron, Hugo, Harry, Fred l and George came in. Ron and Hugo must likely wanting food and the others just tagging on.

"Morning all!" The twins said merrily.

"An excellent cheerful morning" I grumbled.

"Woah! What happened to you overnight?!" Said Hugo taking his eyes away from the bacon for a second.

"What happened to who?" asked George also turning around.

"Woah, you look more like zombie than you do a veela" said Fred.

"Boys" Grandma scolded.

"Thank you so much for those cheerful comments" I say sarcastically.

"God you sound like a zombie to" said Ron.

Grandma turned to Rose and Lily. "Can you girls please look after the breakfast for a few minutes? But don't let those greedy boys have any." She gave a warning to the boys who were staring at the food cooking.

"Of course," replied Lily happily.

"Victoire can you please come with me and we'll have a little talk."

"Alright." I said standing up then falling back onto Teddy. Teddy helps me up then we follow Grandma back to our room.