Your Boss is Hot

You worked as a teacher for a local high school, teaching children history and was the English language teacher in Japan. It was a fun job, but not something you wanted to do constantly. But aside from that, it was alright. You got paid well and that's all you really cared about. That and your best friend worked for a nearby insurance company and landed you the job at the school. So, after you got your lessons done for today, you walked on down to the insurance offices to visit your friend.

After you walked inside the office, you stopped in awe as you saw a dark-haired woman walk across the main foyer and down to another end of the building. You didn't even know her name but you wanted her. You continued to watch as she walked off, still in complete awe. That's when someone slapped you on the back. You quickly turned around and saw your friend, Hizashi Yamada, better known to your friends in America as Mic.

Mic: Checking her out?

(Y/N): Uh, listen, Mic, it's not what it looks like. I was just-

Mic: Relax will ya. Every guy in the place has tried. Even I did.

(Y/N): Who is she?

Mic: Her name is Nemuri Kayama. She's the local Manager.

(Y/N): Your boss is hot.

Mic: I know. So, want to get lunch?

(Y/N): Sure.

You and Mic walked on off to go grab a bit to eat in the cafeteria. The food down there wasn't the best, it was more or less discount food but it still swelled enough to consume of the employees of the place. You and Mic had gotten some chicken and sat down at a back corner table. You two made some small talk, nothing of serious concern, but it was nice to catch up with your friend.

Mic was talking about something, you weren't really paying attention. Mostly due to Nemuri walking in and gathering some food for herself. You honestly didn't know why you were THIS infatuated with her. You had seen plenty of attractive women before, so why did this one seem so different to you. Apparently, it was enough for Mic to notice as he slapped you on the back of your head to regain your attention. You sternly turned back to him and saw him cocking an eyebrow with a smirk.

Mic: Now's your chance.

(Y/N): What are you-

Mic: She's walking over here.

(Y/N): Wait, Yamada!

Mic: Hey, Midnight! How are things going on upstairs?

Nemuri, better known as Midnight apparently, sat down across from you guys and smiled slightly.

Midnight: Oh, it's alright. Mostly corporate here and there. But, you shouldn't have to worry about that one Yamada. You got a good head on your shoulders. And you are...?

(Y/N): Oh, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a good friend of Yamada.

Mic: Coming all the way from the good old USA. He's a school teacher from down the street.

Midnight: So, you teach at Eigo Academy? What subject?

(Y/N): English and American History. Although, I personally find Japanese history to be a bit more engaging.

Midnight: Is that so?

(Y/N): Well, you know, personal bias aside, it gets pretty interesting to hear about other viewpoints. That and when you're taught the same history course over and over and over again, it, unfortunately, gets pretty stale.

Midnight: Well, the same could be said here. Never was a teacher, but Japanese history does get rather boring when you're taught it throughout several years. But English? Never learned it before.