*5*

"Woaahh! What happened man..?"

Jimin remarked as he saw Taehyung entering his cabin and threw away his laptop bag on the couch with a loud thud. Thank God that the laptop wasn't there, instead it was lying on his table.

"Did you have an argument..?"

Jimin asked again, taking a seat in front of him, as he slumped down on his own chair.

"Yeah! With my girlfriend."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, angry with both you and himself. 

"She was sulking coz I went out with you guys and not her."

He tapped his fingers on the table, trying to control his anger.

"She has a reason though. She expected you to celebrate your special day with her."

Jimin reasoned grabbing his eyeballs.
(Guys! The above sentence is a metaphor which actually implies "Grabbing attention". Gosh the comments under this sentence were 🤡💀😭✌️)

"That's the most unreasonable thing Jimin. What she expected me to do, I have been doing that since eight years man. Can't I have a different birthday for once?"

He fisted his hands.

"Okay dude! Calm down! I am just comparing my situation. I mean if it were like, me ditching my girlfriend to spend my birthday with my friends, she would have gone days without even looking at me."

Jimin laughed a little.

"y/n isn't like that though. She can't go days without talking or looking at me."

He said in a low but confident voice.

"Then I will say that you are a lucky jerk."

He laughed and Taehyung smiled too a little.

As time passed, Taehyung was caught up with his work, until there was a knock on the glass door of his cabin and before he could permit the person to come in, that certain someone already barged in.

"Good morning sirrr..."

Taehyung heard her low and husky voice and he smirked internally at the obviousness of his co-worker.

"What brought you here Miss Kang?"

He asked in a formal tone, without looking up to her.

"I had some queries with this project you know..."

She said in an extra sweet voice.

"I see you are working these days."

He mocked her making her scoff a little. As they started discussing on the project, he felt her staring him, time to time.

He was used to it. She was the hottest topic of their office, but her eyes were glued to him since day one and she tried all possible ways to get close to him.

"Mr. Kim you look so stressed. Is your girlfriend in anyways, troubling you..?"

She said, leaning close to him.

Placing her palm on his chest, she leaned more close, only to get pushed away, like always.

"I would appreciate if you keep your hands limited till you. And about my girlfriend, even if she troubles me, that's my problem! You don't need to worry."

He stretched his lips into a forced smile and she huffed before leaving his cabin.

That was the only good thing in Taehyung. He didn't had any glitch in his character. He had his eyes only for you. He was loyal to you.

"That was a great shot!"

Jimin laughed as he entered his cabin, after being a witness of the whole drama from outside.

"She is literally after you like a leech."

He giggled more and Taehyung just shrugged it off with a smirk.

"y/n is really lucky to have you huh? You are so loyal to her."

"Of course she is lucky. What more she needs?!"

He fanned his own ego after a boost from Jimin.

"But you are lucky too. She is so beautiful, like, wow..!"

Jimin's sudden compliment grabbed his attention and he shot a sharp look towards him.

"I know!"

He mouthed coldly as a sudden feeling of some other men fantasizing your beauty, crept his heart.

"I was just saying. Cummon! I love my girlfriend only."

Jimin shook his head at his friend's possessiveness.

"Better that way!!"

Taehyung nodded, just when a peon entered into his cabin.

"Sir your parcel..!"

He placed a small cartoon box after getting a nod from Taehyung.

"What's in this...?"

Jimin asked with curiosity.

"Chocolates and flowers..."

Taehyung mouthed, grabbing the box in his hands.

"For? y/n..?"

"Of course! She is angry and I will have to convince her anyways so..."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Then? Are you going to her workplace now?"

Jimin asked again.

"What? No! I will send them to her, but with a handwritten sorry note...!"

Taehyung said after grabbing his notepad and a pen.

"Will that be enough? I mean it's not even a proper apology..."

Jimin frowned and Taehyung just chuckled.

"You don't know my y/n... She is very simple and sorted and most importantly, she loves me way too much..."

He giggled.

"So..?" Jimin frowned. 

"So she is not a difficult one to convince...Also at the end of the day it's her who comes to me, so me making an approach first is already more than enough for her."

Taehyung said as a matter of fact, after placing an apology note in the basket, full of dark chocolates and some white lillies and later put it inside the cartoon box.

____________________________________