Chapter Sixty-Two

Third Person

Today is the second day of Twice's comeback preparation. The girls are getting ready to leave the dorm and go to the building for their schedule.

Today they will be learning the choreography for their comeback song. Which is why everyone woke up early to get to the building in time.

Y/N and Tzuyu went out of their room as soon as they finished preparing. They were laughing as they went out of their room because Tzuyu realized she wore her shirt backward. That funny accident made the younger laugh her lungs out.

"Girls! Come on, the managers are already waiting for us outside!" Jihyo called.

As Y/N and Tzuyu got downstairs, the younger can't still stop laughing as she's watching Tzuyu checking if she missed something else or wore something backward.

"Can you guys move faster? We have to be there on time." Chaeyoung said to Y/N and Tzuyu which made Y/N stop.

She don't know but she sensed something off with Chaeyoung's tone of voice. She just ignored it when Tzuyu seems fine with it.

"Let's split up. two goes with manager Kris, four with manager unnie, then four with manager oppa." Nayeon suggested.

As they agreed, Y/N unconsciously followed Tzuyu as they were standing next to each other. Tzuyu went in the manager unnie's car. As Y/N was just about to get inside, Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Y/N, you'll go here."

"Uhm, okay."

Chaeyoung and Y/N went to Kris' car. Tzuyu, Sana, Nayeon, and Momo went to the manager unnie, while the rest went with manager oppa.

While they are in the car, the car where the two sisters are is full of silence. Y/N already notices that there is something wrong, Chaeyoung doesn't even smile since the left the dorm.

"Unnie, are you alright? Are you feeling well?" Y/N asked as she was concerned.

Normally Chaeyoung would talk, whether it was about random things or scolding.

"I'm fine."

Y/N nodded but she can't seem to see the satisfaction of Chaeyoung's reply. As they got to the building, everyone left the cars.

"Alright girls, is there anything you want us to get? Do you still have time, coffee, or anything?" The manager asked.

The girls nodded and told them to want they want. After that, they head to the dance practice room where they will stay for the rest of their schedule for today.

As they are waiting, some of the girls already started warming up.

"Y/N, you need a little help in there?" Tzuyu asked.

" It's fine, I think I can work to it," Y/N said.

"Alright."

Y/N continued warming up when she felt someone was watching her. She saw from the mirror that Chaeyoung was looking at her but as their eyes met, the older averted her gaze.

After some minutes, the drinks of the girls arrived. They stopped for a second and grabbed their drinks after thanking their manager.

"The choreography will be here in a minute, just be ready, alright?"

"Okay, Thanks unnie."

Time passed by quickly, they started the practice as soon as the choreographer arrived. Everyone worked hard to memorize the steps, and they put all their focus on it, but even after that, they still manage to put some time together away from seriousness.