𝟐𝟖 | 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟔

              𝐴𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝐷𝐸 stared directly at Damon, who, while relieved to see she was okay, was looking at her with an unimpressed expression.

"Can we do this in the morning?" She asked, slipping her boots off. "Or never."

"No. We're talking about this now. What's going on with you and Klaus?" He poured himself a glass of bourbon, while Elena was interested and Stefan couldn't care less. Stefan knew Adelaide and Klaus had gotten close but he left them to it as he saw how Klaus looked at her, like he would never hurt her.

"I don't have to explain everything to you Damon." She reminded him.

"Adelaide's, he dangerous, he almost killed me tonight and he killed Tyler." Elena stood up from her spot on the couch.

"I don't need a lecture about this right now, okay." Adelaide threw a hand up, already annoyed with their pestering. "And, he wasn't going to kill you Elena. He needs your blood, not you dead."

"So you're siding with him now. Has he compelled you?" Elena scoffed, stepping closer to her sister.

"He hasn't compelled me Elena. In case you've all forgotten, I can't be compelled because I am some sort of supernatural freak no one has ever heard of before. And I am not siding with him. From now on I'm Switzerland, I don't want anything to do with all this supernatural drama. At least for a few weeks, which will probably not happen so at least give me a few days. What I would like is to go and be able to sleep in my warm bed watching Legally Blonde and Clueless while not having to worry about one of my friends or family members being killed." Adelaide ranted before storming up the stairs. So she was being a little dramatic but she needed a break. With Klaus leaving and everyone now on her case about how she shouldn't be friends with him she was in serious need of a vacation away from the supernatural. But school would have to suffice, seen as though she started her Senior year tomorrow.

.....

"Wakey, wakey, little bird." Damon threw open the door to her room at the Salvatore Boarding House, walking over to the curtains and pulling them both open. Adelaide groaned, blinking as the light burned her eyes.

"Asshole," she grumbled, throwing her cover over her face. Damon sighed and then next thing she knew was that her cover had been ripped off of her.

"Bonnie is picking you up in an hour and I decided to make my famous pancakes so get ready so you can eat. We need to have a little talk." Damon told her before stalling out of her room, whistling loudly as he went. She groaned but got up nonetheless, excited to have some pancakes. She showered before throwing on an outfit consisting of a grey tight fitted top and a black skirt which had flowers on it. She wore a large brown belt around her waist and threw on her denim jacket and brown heeled boots. She brushed her hair after drying it and left it down so it was wavy. Elena had texted her saying she was training with Alaric this morning. Adelaide knew that was going to be a disaster. Elena was as strong as a hamster.