1 : Boo~

Y/N: 4 y/o
'Y/N! Come here!' Jihyo shouted for their daughter, as she crouched down.

'No! I want to pway with Boo!' Y/N pouted as she walked over to her Eomma Jihyo, with Boo trailing behind.

'You can but do you want to go to the park with Eomma Momo? She's going to walk Boo!' Jihyo said excitedly, hoping her daughter would say yes.

Y/N nodded crazily. Boo was her favourite to be with.

'Momoring!!! Y/N's coming with you!!' Jihyo said, carrying Y/N into her arms and walking into Jeongyeon and Momo's shared room.

'Wahhh!!! Really?'

'Yup. Y/N-ah, Eomma Momo will help you get changed okay?'

Y/N nodded and sat on Momo's bed while watching her mom get ready.

'Now your turn.' Momo said, putting down her lipstick after applying it along with other makeup and taking Y/N's kid-sizes clothes out.

She put a pink skirt and white sweater on her.

'You look really pretty Y/N!!!' She exclaimed. 'Let's go?'

'Yayyy! I want to walkie with Boo!!!'

Momo put the leash on Boo and took everything she needed to walk the dog, before holding onto her daughter's hand.

'Momo! Take care of Y/N well!' Nayeon said, coming out of the kitchen.

'I will don't worry. Trust me this time.'

And hand-in-hand, mother and daughter, they went down to the park and reached the grass.

'Eomma, I want to run with Boo!!' Y/N shouted to her mom while jumping.

'Sure. Let's go. But be careful.'

They ran around the grass for a whole 15 minutes, with Y/N out of breath at last.

'Are you okay?' Momo asked, as she and her daughter sat on the grass under the tree to rest.

'I'm...o...kay!' Y/N exclaimed, out of breath but full of excitement.

'Eomma will buy you water. Come!' Momo said, helping her daughter up.

  Y/N was hesitant to stand up at first, but she was just too tired to complain.

'Here. Drink some.' She said after paying, handing her daughter the bottle.

'Eomma...'

'Hm?'

'I... I can't open.'

'Ah.. let me help you.' Momo said, with a soft chuckle. 'Why are you so cute hm?'

Y/N drank a few sips and handed the bottle back to her.

'You have to drink more, or else Eomma Jeong will scold you!' Momo said, putting the bottle in front of Y/N's lips.

'No!' Y/N shouted, but not too loud, while going to Boo's side and petting him.

'Arasseo, but make sure you drink more when you get home ok?'

Y/N nodded, but only because she doesn't want more of 'you need to drink water' from her mom. She isn't even planning to drink water once she gets back to the dorm.

While they were walking home, Y/N accidentally tripped over a loose brick on the pavement.

'No! I'm strong enough. I'm totally fine.' Y/N thought to herself.