Chapter 17

Hey guys !!
I hope you are doing well . Well I shared the news with you guys and happy to see your wishes to me . Thankyou a lot and hoping your support in future too .

🖤🖤🖤🖤
It was the around 8am in when naksh sleep got disturbed due to sunlight entering in the room disturbing his face . He rubbed his eyes and moved towards window . The fresh morning airs hit his face and he listened the chirping of birds making melodious sound . It was serene morning. He turned and looked at his the girls sleeping on the bed cuddling and snuggling with each other. He smiled looking at his daughter who was sleeping peacefully holding keerti tightly .

He came out of his thoughts when he heard the door being open and saw his parents entering with ved and Manish

He came out of his thoughts when he heard the door being open and saw his parents entering with ved and Manish . They all entered and were about to speak when naksh singalled them to be quiet and indicated at both of them who were sleeping.Everyone moved out of the room leaving them sleeping .

A smile crept on naitik and akshara faced looking at their grand daughter sleeping peacefully while manish and swarna looked at  keerti and krishi providing each other comfort which they are searching from long . He can see his daughter craving for her own child fulfilling in way of krishi . They can fulfill the loney place which is there in their  heart and lifes .

Akshara looked at his son who was talking to andrew and ved . She will make him agree to marry keerti . In these days she have seen the connection what keerti and krishi share  . It more than what a mother who give birth share with her child and keerti can fulfill the void in naksh heart too . She is innocent and her love can change him and they can be happy family , but for that she have to make keerti parents and most important his moron and stupid son agree . Cant he see his daughter craving for mother but he is still believing in past .

Akshara came out of her thought when she felt a hand on her shoulder . She turned and looked at her husband standing .

" Are you thinking what I am thinking akshara " naitik said smiling looking at keerti and krishi .

" hmm its high time naitik krishi needs a person to fulfill the mother place in her life and give her motherly love and in these days looking at them , I know keerti can be a good mother and wife who can fill our house with happiness " akshara said putting her head on the his shoulder.

" but what about my moron and stubborn son who is not seeing his daughter needs ?? He cant do everything alone . He also need a companion in his life to support him emotionally , who can understand him , he didnt even have felt the bliss that married couple feel , how to support each other. He just cant live with his past right . Not every girl is like ahanna . He was just 20 when krishi entered in his life ." Akshara said breaking in his arms while naitik rubbed her  shoulders to console her .

" Its okay akshara . We will make him understand and I am sure he will understand and I know keerti will bring happiness in krishi's life and bring our old naksh back who has hide himself in business and krishi life " naitik said and akshara nodded hiding her face in his chest .