ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜

Yoongi's pov:

Yoongi's pov:

After our date, we drove back to the house and while driving I can't really contain the feeling that I'm feeling. I'm happy that I have my girl back and I have told her what I feel and it made me feel relieved at some point.

But there is still a feeling of fear left in the pit of my stomach that she might leave and that tomorrow once I wake up, she is not beside me anymore and it scares me.......Alot because she's my world. She will be the death of me because of she got me whipped for her. I was cut off from my thinking when eunha squeezed my hand that is holding hers.

"luv? You okay?" she asked me a little worried.

"I'm okay luv" I replied and glanced at her.

"okay, you have been quiet ever since we left" she said to me.

"it's nothing really, I'm just.... I'm just thinking" I reassured her.

Then we arrived at the house, we went straight in my room and told her to wash up first. When she finished, I went ahead and wash up with those fear still lingering in my mind.

After I'm done, I head out and saw eunha lying down on my bed. I went to the bedside and lyed down beside her.

"thanks for today luv" she said and gave me a tired smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm happy that you're here again, beside me" I said and kissed her in the forehead. She peck my lips and yawned.

"go to sleep now my luv" I told her and she nodded.

"goodnight luv" I replied and I then hugged her and acted like the big spoon. Then we both were out into dreamland.

Dream:

"I'm sorry luv we're over" eunha said. "what? NO eunha! I just got you back" I shouted, pain and anger building up in me. "I - - - - we can't continue this anymore yoongi. I will be married of with chanyeol, I'm sorry"she said and turned around. I ran to her and hugged her." I don't want to let you go, no I can't eunha. Please let's work this out together"I begged her. She removed herself from my hug and ran away. She was about to cross the street when I yelled at her to wait for the right time." wait eunha! Wait for the go signal for you to cross!!" I yelled while my heart is pounding so fast. I quickly ran to her but I was too late. She was already crossing the road and a car hit her. "Eunha!!!!!" I screamed and immediately went to her. "i---I'm sorry m---my luv" she choked out. "no no no eunha. Stay with me!! I can't lose you" I begged her. "i--I'm sleepy, i--I need to t--take a nap" she whispered and placed her bloody hand on my face and I held her hand. "I love you" she said and closed her eyes. "no no no!!!! Eunhaaaa!!!!" I screamed while crying so hard.

~~End of the dream~~

I was woken up by someone shaking me and I jolted up in panic while breathing hard. When I saw eunha, I calmed down a little.