Chapter 11: chillout Jessica

What's the best fast food restaurant?
State facts only.

Update: I am appalled by some of these answers.

————————————————————————

Not too long after, Dominico pulled up to a parking lot and I noticed a few restaurants around it, all of different nationalities.

It was pretty cool, the scenery around me was truly so elegant.
It was cold but the air was crisp and fresh when it brushed past me, relieving me of all the built up stress and emotions that lingered in my thoughts.
I was surprised that there were even places open at this time but I guess not everyone is as lazy as me.

Due to me not really being bothered as to where or what to eat, he chose the restaurant. It didn't look fancy and I was happy about that, I'm not really the type of girl who likes fancy restaurants.
Lobster and snails are not really my thing.
Honestly, just throw me a chicken wing and some fries and I'll be content.

Once we entered the petite lounge area, we were greeted by a pretty blonde waiter in a skimpy uniform.
I mean, don't get me wrong she was beautiful but then she opened her mouth I wanted to pull my ears out of my head.

She immediately made herself known to Dominico and it annoyed me when her expression grew vile and seductive.
Attention whore.

"Hey handsome I'm Amy, I'll be your waiter for today." She says forcing an innocent yet seductive voice.

Amy? Seriously who is called Amy?!

Sienna, why are we mad?
I'm not mad whore.

"Darling, we both know you sound like a south side gangster, he's not interested." I say folding my arms into my chest.

I heard Dominico chuckle a little from the corner of my eyes but I simply ignored it. What the hell is his problem?

Why am I suddenly so irritated? Gosh, I hate Amy's.

With that, she showed us to our seats without another word, I'd like to think she knew better than that. Our seats were a booth in the corner by these elegant walls. They know how to spice things up, I'll give them that.
I sat on one side of the table and Dominico sat himself on the other.

"What can I get for you and your... sister." AMY says placing her hand on the table as she shoved her plastic tits in his face.

I mean at least she's not contributing to climate change.

"First of all love , I am not his sister, second of all stop whoring over men that don't want you and third of all get your hand off this damn table and do your job." I scold her. Lining a load of curse words in every language I know.

She looks at me in shock, I guess she didn't expect me to reply in that way.
Dom chuckles slightly again and I look at him, he raises an eyebrow with a big smirk growing across his face.
Stop smiling motherfucker.

"What?" I ask intrusively.

"Nothing." He laughs bringing his attention back to his phone.
Weirdo.

Our food arrives shortly after, I devour into some barbecue wings and Dominico occupies himself with a large burger and some fries.

His focus was more on me than the food, I felt intimidated watching his fierce eyes stare at me whilst eating.
I was mentally pleading  for myself not to choke on the food but my brain was thinking the exact opposite.

"Thanks for being here and not letting me be miserable at home." I say shyly to break the awkward tension that had grew enormously since we had last spoken.