Christmas with sonic and friends

You woke up with the biggest smile on your face why? Because today was christmas and you were spending it with some of your bestest friends. You run to your door and open it up only to see sonic smiling from ear to ear (you all spent the night at sonics and tails house) "ready to wake them up" he says with a smirk "ready" you guys go to each persons rooms screaming and yelling merry christmas at the top of your lungs waking everyone in earshot, but you did end up getting everyone up. Sonic did end up with a bruise on his arm for waking up a cranky shadow. You all run downstairs to many presents. "Ok everyone in a circle so we can open presents" you say and they do as they are told. Sonic gets some new running sneakers, tails some tools, amy a new hammer which everyone pales at the sight of, knuckles a punching bag, you get new clothes, and shadow gets a locket of maria and him which he growls at and goes upstairs slamming his door. Everyone looks confused for a second but goes back to what they are doing. You however wants to see whats up with poor shadow. "Hey shadow" you say softly knocking on the door "go away"was the response you got "c'mon let me in its just me please shadow." "Whatever its open" you walk in to see him at the edge of his bed with locket in hand head hanging low. "Shadow whats the matter?" "Whats the matter is this stupid holiday." This has you shocked why would anyone not like christmas. "Why don't you like christmas?" "You wanna know why i hate it, its because of maria she loved this damn holiday and i never knew why but that didn't stop me from celebrating it with her every year that was until she was killed and every christmas she is all i can think of." He finishes with tears brimming his eyes. "Oh shadow what can I do to make you feel better?" "Bring her back which i know you can't do so I don't know." "How about i make this the best christmas ever?" "You can try" he says with a smirk "C'mon" you say grabbing his hand and running back downstairs. You get downstairs too see everyone dancing around and just having fun. You push shadow into the middle of it, he looks at you with raised eye ridges and you mouth 'go on' and he slowly starts to move and dance. After a few moments hes fully dancing . You have to admit hes a pretty good dancer. You look over to see amy and sonic talking only to see a mistletoe above them. You giggle uncontrollably and they both look at you weird and you point upward. They look up and start to blush badly. Then you see knuckles and shadow creep behind each of them. You cover your mouth you keep from laughing. Knuckles and shadow push amy and sonics heads together causing them to kiss. They pull apart completely shocked and red in the face while everyone else was on the floor dying from laughter even shadow. Yep best christmas ever. (Sorry if this was bad i'll be doing one with tmnt if i have time)